Let Love Speak (Arwen)

ArwenNightstar

This was shared by Elven here

I did this and came up with the Empress. I was struck by the compassionate, wise smile on her face. She seemed warm and inviting as if she wanted me to snuggle up on the carpet by her. I knew if I walked into the card she would clear a space for me and share her food with me. The flail was put down reminding me nto to beat myself up so much. Her crook, symbol of what she does.. shepardess of humanity, was held loosely but I knew she would guide me when i needed it. The scales were there but I didn't feel as though I was being judged. It was simply a reminder that the Lady loves me as I love her.I need to take time for me and not worry about others so much.

Attachments

• empress.jpg
    empress.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 95

Elven

OOOps - I found it - thankyou for posting!

Your Empress sounds so comforting and nuturing, she seems 'voloptuous' - not in size, but in love and sharing - caring for you in only a way that a loving feminie energy could.
What a lovely interpretation you did of her for this.
:)
Im wondering - did you at all feel that this was also a message of love from your mother, your grandmother, or another person like this? Was this the mother within you?

Thankyou for sharing this.

Blessings
Elven x

Lula Jing

Elven said:
Im wondering - did you at all feel that this was also a message of love from your mother, your grandmother, or another person like this? Was this the mother within you?
Yes, mother love. I felt that too from reading the post. :)

ArwenNightstar

A Mother's love

The Empress is always that maternal figure for me. This was more Goddess loving me than a physical maternal figure, but then again all of those figures have crossed the Veil.