Hermetic Tarot Study Group?

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I was wondering if people wanted to start to study this deck. I Will begin with the minors, the hardest in my opinion in this particular deck. Start from wands and onward. The next post I will give my views on its meaning, the Ace of wands...

Serpenta

WolfSpirit

Oh yes, I am definitely interested :)
This deck sure deserves a Study Group, there is so much in the cards that I miss half of it at first glance.
I hope more people will join in.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Wolf, cool your joining in, hope others do too. Your right that it deserves a study group, its a fascinating deck in my opnion, lots of things to miss.

Serpenta

The crowned one

I would like to join and resurrect this group, anyone interested?

The crowned one

I see I am in a unique position of having my full attention to myself LOL

shamoness

I've been looking at this deck. Just examining the cards over and over. They absolutely fascinate me. A study group might be the thing. Anyone interested?

shamoness

Onyx

shamoness said:
I've been looking at this deck. Just examining the cards over and over. They absolutely fascinate me. A study group might be the thing. Anyone interested?

shamoness

Funny you should ask. I just recently dug this out of my collection for some reason that I have completely forgotten about now. It has been by my bed for a couple of weeks now and I look at it before going to bed.

It is intense but it holds so many jewels in it. It compelled me to pick up a copy of Isreal Regardie's book "The Golden Dawn." It contains the Liber T and a lot of good info on the Golden Dawn.

The Hermetic Deck is one of those decks that has so many symbols in it that finding them all is one huge task then learning and understanding them even more so.

The problem is that I am gearing up for the National Novel Writing Month and expect/plan to take a break from tarot study. I will be too busy in November and December is always chaos with work and the holidays. I was thinking about a Jan/Feb IDS with the deck but still that is so far off I can't commit.

In the end the deck really should get a study group and I would love to have the help of a couple extra pairs of eyes and brains examining the cards and cataloging the symbols.

Onyx.

faerieluca

I'm in. Have this deck and am intimidated by it, so this is just the thing.

emmaleigh

This would be wonderful! This in one of the first decks I've ordered and I am a little intimidated to undergo study/interpretation of the cards myself. A group study would be very helpful :)