Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot

Darla

While browsing AT I've just discovered this (unfortunately still) unpublished Tarot. When it has finally found a publisher I will buy it on the spot. It looks just like a Marseille with illustrated minors. I just love The Juggler, the 2 of Cups, the Dolphin in the Star card and the fact that the Knave of Bastons is dressed as an ancient Roman soldier! :) I want it to be available now!!! :( ;)
What do you think of it?

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dame-fortunes-wheel/

jackdaw*

It's lovely. I knew Paul Huson was/is a Tarot historian (I was just dipping back into his book yesterday, it's a staple for Tarot study), I didn't know he could draw as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed he will find a publisher!

Rasa

wow... it looks fantastic!

Maybe a little bright, but very appealing, nonetheless.

I like the two of cups, with the blending of the Marseilles-esque image and the scene with people.
I would like to know what other minors look like.

Is there anywhere we can view more cards?

Sulis

I would buy it in an instant too.

It looks like just the sort of deck that I really like.

Let's hope he finds a publisher soon and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Lovely looking deck :D

connegrl

I found the scans of this deck very interesting also. I'd like to see more. He's published a book, so you'd think he'd be able to find a publisher and not have to self publish. Still, this is a departure from what's coming out on the market by the bigger publishers. Tarot is such a niche market, and they may view this as even more of a niche.

I like it better than most of the scans I see of new decks. I'd like to see it get published.

Jen

Briar Rose

I think this deck looks like it will be interesting. I *love* the way the Knave of Batons* card is drawn and colored. The Star looks like an interesting card, and I can't wait to see what is written about it.

Thanks for sharing.

lunakasha

Can't wait for this one.....LOVE the neon-bright colors, and the combination of Marseille-style Majors with illustrated minors. I will be keeping an eye on Mr. Huson's website for updates.....it SHOULD be a no-brainer that this deck be published. What is taking so long??? (not that I am impatient or anything!) ;)

:) Luna

archer1

It is a very great looking deck I would have one in my collection it definitely is different...

The crowned one

And still nothing?? This is a great looking deck, I am surprised it is not getting picked up.

Skimo

I have just discovered this deck... i really like it.

Cross my finger, for the author to find a publisher.

I may even send him a mail to ask about it.
If I have an answer, I will let you know!