Anyone interested in a Manga LS Group?

tarotreader2007

Um...read the title :D

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Alan Ross

I would definitely be interested! I bought this deck just recently and it has quickly become one of my favorites. I'm currently posting to the Osho Zen group. It might be difficult for me to find the time to post to a second group, but I'll manage. I just love this deck!

lilangel09

I'd also be interested. I've only done some menial studying with the deck and would like to get more insight.

annik

Let have a try!

tarotreader2007

Where shall we start? Any particular ideas? Maybe with the major arcana? What has everyone seen in the past with these study groups? Remember that it's a group so I need input here :D:D:D:D

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Where to start, where to start...

Alan Ross

This is the beginning of a journey, so I would start it with The Fool and continue straight through the major arcana. I would also stick with this deck's rather unusual sequence.

annik

I agree to start with the fool and go on from there. I think it is a good and simple way to start. And it will be different from the other deck studies I am in.

kimchi

Yes, definitely interested! I just bought this deck the other day, and I think a group study would help me a lot.

lilangel09

I also agree that we should start with the fool and work our way up the major arcana.

tarotreader2007

So it's decided. We shall start with the major arcana and consequently, the fool.

I'm soon going to mail my money to membership, just need to wait for the darn paycheck and pay off my debts from the cards :D As soon as I do that, I might be able to scan pictures up here. Not sure b/c my computer at home is going berserk, tis the reason why I'm on at work/library all the time.

here is the list of color and season associations for the deck. Although, the hermit is fall and not winter so make sure you get that right :D

Since we all have the deck, should we or should we not put up the pic of the card we are talking about? I'm thinking if we all have the deck....

Anyway, the fool. What strikes you about this card? What is new and different? What doesn't exactly "go" with the fool card (I think the fact that she's crying *doesn't exactly fit the positive starting the fool usually is...*)

I find it interesting that as she walks, she leaves a trail of flowers. Not big, but a subtle shade of pink, due to the easiness of the card. If it were the empress, I'd expect full fledged birds of paradise, but for this card, I think little pink posies are the best symbol to describe this.

Also, she doesn't look like she is ready for the journey. She wants to more or less leave from a situation it seems rather than start another journey, even though that's what leaving entails. Instead of the "typical" fool, she's running away from trouble or neglect. This card in this deck, for me, seems to have to rely a lot on the cards surrounding it, like a court card. I don't see this card in the once again "typical" fool, like leaving and starting a new journey without knowing anything.

Here's a challenge, does anybody think there is a card in the deck that does fit the "typical" fool mantra? The 8 of cups perhaps???

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**