FSC ~ May 3rd to 24th ~ Kenny reads for FaeryGodmother

Kenny

Walking the Path said:
**2*****3*****4**
********5********
**************1**

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up, this would be discussed in the preliminaries. Alternatively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards, if agreed. It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

2. Stuck in the mud
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

3. The clear path
This is the path you’re on.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

5. The winding road
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.
Heya FG, nice to be reading for you again! Is there a focus you wish me to read on?

FaeryGodmother

Hey there Kenny, :) It is good to see you again, er... figuratively speaking :p Just what comes up is fine with me. :)

Kenny

Right, where will this path take you? :)

[size=+1]1. Dream destination - 45: Taitin the Sylph[/size]
It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.
Okay, it seems you want to go on a journey of discovery. You wish to fly around and see everything and anything and want to know how things work and about everything you see.

[size=+1]2. Stuck in the mud - 0: Faery Guide[/size]
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.
I have never drawn the Faery Guide in a reading before. :)

Here I would say is that you have been focused upon yourself and learning all about you. Since I see my Guide as a frog/dragon maybe inner wisdom is also present.

[size=+1]3. The clear path - 50: Arval Parrot[/size]
This is the path you’re on.
You're learning how to communicate to others. This also inculdes having to learn to listen to them too. Learning to talk is hard work and may not be easy--God knows that I should know. Also those giving advice may not always know what they're talking about... ;)

(Though I would say in this situation I would like to think that I do as I'm trying to learn to talk to my partner and listen to her, but I know I fail as oft as I don't... :))

[size=+1]4. The enchanted forest - 63: Indi[/size]
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise
If you carry on I feel that you will be unsure of what you want and would be unable to make up your mind as there would be so much to choose from and you would be worried that in making a choice you would lose so much more.

[size=+1]5. The winding road - 3: The Guardian of the Gate; 30; The Laume[/size]
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.
You have two cards for this position. The first one is The Guardian of the Gate. It seems as if he has something to show you and would like you to look through him to see what could be maybe allowing you to pick a path for yourself to follow--he is willing to help you but you have to be brave enough to look through and look through openly.

Meanwhile The Laume says learn to give yourself up in the cause of helping others, this need not be big but maybe small. (A sitich in time saves nine.) You have to give without wanting things back, i.e. give unconditionally, this may not be peaceful but you may feel a form of peace or contentment that you may have been looking for.

I know this reading is short but I hope it is useful and if you have any questions please ask them of me (here but PM me to remind me to look) and I'll get back to you with an answer.

One last thing: I feel this reading could relate to me as well as you. :)

FaeryGodmother

Thank yo for the lovely reading, Kenny. I'll need to have a think about what area in my life this relates to to give you a proper feedback though. :) I'll get back to you soon.

FaeryGodmother

Kenny said:
Okay, it seems you want to go on a journey of discovery. You wish to fly around and see everything and anything and want to know how things work and about everything you see.
Ok, I did have to think about it which is quite sad really) but it occured to me that the faeries are talking about my spirituality. Its the only area in my life that my "destination" is a journey. When it comes to my spirituality I do want to see evrything, learn everything, to taste, to understand, and yes, to work out how it works.

Here I would say is that you have been focused upon yourself and learning all about you. Since I see my Guide as a frog/dragon maybe inner wisdom is also present.
I guess this is where i am stuck in the mud. Ever since I got into forums and discussions in places like this i have been looking far more outward then inward. I have been trying to find out what others do and think, and trying to get some kind of approval or validation for what I think. I've been trying to get others to help me when maybe I should be focusing more on helping others. Blah! :p I have to confess though that even writing that last sentence makes me think I'm up myself- I keep thinking- what do I know? So, yeah. I guess I need to stop thinking its all about me.

You're learning how to communicate to others. This also inculdes having to learn to listen to them too. Learning to talk is hard work and may not be easy--God knows that I should know. Also those giving advice may not always know what they're talking about... ;)
Yes, this was the one I identified with immediately. Learning to communicate. Not exactly something I'm brilliant at. Especially in forums like this. So much of how I communicate is non verbal. I am definetly working on this. I think its a life long study though, :D And you know what- those giving advice aren't always right AND I don't have to agree with them. This is something I am only just coming to understand.

(Though I would say in this situation I would like to think that I do as I'm trying to learn to talk to my partner and listen to her, but I know I fail as oft as I don't... :))
If you are a male even trying then I appauld you and offer you all the encouragement in the world. It offers women like me hope that there really are males out there who try. :D

If you carry on I feel that you will be unsure of what you want and would be unable to make up your mind as there would be so much to choose from and you would be worried that in making a choice you would lose so much more.
Yes, if I carry on as i am i wander off into "unable to please everyone" territory. And I don't want to go there. I am also in danger of listening so much to other peoples opinions that I am likely to forget my own. Hmmm.Definetly don't want to get lost here. :)

You have two cards for this position. The first one is The Guardian of the Gate. It seems as if he has something to show you and would like you to look through him to see what could be maybe allowing you to pick a path for yourself to follow--he is willing to help you but you have to be brave enough to look through and look through openly.
I guess it just comes down to forging my own path...

Meanwhile The Laume says learn to give yourself up in the cause of helping others, this need not be big but maybe small. (A sitich in time saves nine.) You have to give without wanting things back, i.e. give unconditionally, this may not be peaceful but you may feel a form of peace or contentment that you may have been looking for.
I used to think I was a very giving person. I had a long hard lesson in uncondional giving. One I don't care to repeat. I guess its something i need to be vigilant about- not falling back into the expecting something in return mindset.

If I think about the two of them together, perhaps the message is that the path I need to follow is about giving to others without expecting their approval. That I have something to teach and i should but that I should not expect everyone to agree with me or think I'm wonderful. Up to this point in my life i have always prefered not to be thought of at all over thought badly of. I think its time that mindset changed. ;)

I know this reading is short but I hope it is useful and if you have any questions please ask them of me (here but PM me to remind me to look) and I'll get back to you with an answer.
Its all good, Kenny. Thank you. :) I think it makes a lot of sense.