FSC ~ Sept 4 - 30th ~ Geministar and Goldnchyl

geministar

Hi Goldnchyl,

Im looking forward to playing with the faeries this month and chatting with you throughout the month.

Here are the proposed spreads:

Proposed spreads (take your choice, and pair members are not constrained to use the same spread):

Option 1. Are you facing a choice? Does the road ahead look a little murky?

Hats off to Leo62:
Quote:
----3----
1---2---5
----4----

1. The Crossroads: where you are now - your feelings, attitudes, state of mind.

2. The Obstacle: what is blocking you, what you are resisting, the nature of the problem.

3. The Angel: what will help you overcome 2.

4. The Demon: what won't help - attitudes or actions you need to avoid.

5. The Path With Heart: where you need to get to, using the strategy described in card 3.

Option 2. Time for a quick look back before moving on.
Quote:
Stages of Change

1 – 2 – 3 – 4

1. A fear that is dissipating
2. A wish that has been fulfilled
3. A force that is present in sitter’s life and is carrying him/her through
4. A longing that stays

Im not sure which spread I'd prefer to use yet so I'll ponder them during the day.

If you know your preference of spread let me know and feel free to chat anytime either in our thread or by pm if you want to discuss anything.

Chat soon

Gem :)

goldnchyl

Hi Gemini!!

Great to be playing with you this round.

I like both of these spreads. Of the two... hmmm, let's see... I'll take the second option, stage of change spread.

geministar

No problem! I might be able to get to it this weekend. I might take the second option too if thats ok.

goldnchyl

ok, the Stage of Change spread. I probably won't get to this before Sunday but i'm on it as soon as possible!

'Hope you're having a great day!

Kat

geministar

Hi Goldnchyl,

I just thought I would reply to you here so that Marion knows we havent deserted each other.

I havent forgotten your reading either. Ive had the travelling fae deck all week and then I went away over the weekend, so that is what has held me up with your reading.

It looks like we are both late this time, thats ok with me. We still have until Sunday though so we have a few days yet :)

Speak soon :)

goldnchyl

Fine with me too

Just that kind of month ... again! I'm going to do your reading right now!

goldnchyl

Geministar<<== your reading

Option 2. Time for a quick look back before moving on.

Stages of Change

1 – 2 – 3 – 4

1. A fear that is dissipating
2. A wish that has been fulfilled
3. A force that is present in sitter’s life and is carrying him/her through
4. A longing that stays

1. Mickle a Muckle - Mickle here is saying that you are learning to lighten up. Any fears around survival or making ends meet to the point of stressing yourself out are fading. You may be remembering how to laugh again and not take things so seriously. This way of being can help you to open up to the place of enchantment that we once knew as children. Being present and in the moment are emphasized here.

2. Unity - Has something that you've been hoping for come together recently? An event or development in a relationship or other bond? Unity in this position shows that we have been blessed with the union of self and Source. The magical energy of being, opening up to Ekstasis so that we can energetically align with the loving nature of existence. As a wish fulfilled, Unity says that there has been or is coming soon an opportunity to come together with others to achieve something greater than is possible alone. An opening up to a resolution of some kind based in mutual respect (no hierarchy, equal ground).

Penelope Dreamweaver - What a beautiful energy to have around you now. If you are not involved in any artistic projects or ventures, of any kind, you might want to consider starting one. Penelope is with you whispering inspired messages and insights as you move through the daily grind. You must be paying attention and trust what you see, hear and feel. Trust it. Those small thoughts that spark your heart for a moment but then your mind tells you could never happen. Follow those through. Act as if they are completely possible and see what happens.

The Fee Lion - Hmmm...he looks out at me saying that you might be a bit of a worry-wart. In this position, the Fee Lion is telling me that it is difficult for you to relax in the comfort and knowledge that everything is okay. You may be in constant movement trying to juggle many things and get everything just right! If this is true, I would say that the other fey in the reading indicate that it's time for you to kick back. Just let go of the worry habit. Don't let others "make" you feel like you're obligated to take care of their obligations. And take of your own quickly so that they're not hanging over your head.

Well, there ya go. I hope this reading speaks to you on some level. It was a pleasure to do. Thank you.

geministar

HI Goldnchyl,

Thanks so much for the reading, it sounds so spot on its almost embarrassing! I'll explain when I do feedback. I just want it all to sink in first. :) By the way, I plan on doing your reading tonight and posting it over the weekend, I promise!

Gem

geministar

Hi GOldnchyl, here is feedback for you :)

goldnchyl said:
1. Mickle a Muckle - Mickle here is saying that you are learning to lighten up. Any fears around survival or making ends meet to the point of stressing yourself out are fading. You may be remembering how to laugh again and not take things so seriously. This way of being can help you to open up to the place of enchantment that we once knew as children. Being present and in the moment are emphasized here.

Yes this is true! I am making changes in my life. Changes mentally/emotionally and basically learning to lighten up. I am usually so serious!

2. Unity - Has something that you've been hoping for come together recently? An event or development in a relationship or other bond? Unity in this position shows that we have been blessed with the union of self and Source. The magical energy of being, opening up to Ekstasis so that we can energetically align with the loving nature of existence. As a wish fulfilled, Unity says that there has been or is coming soon an opportunity to come together with others to achieve something greater than is possible alone. An opening up to a resolution of some kind based in mutual respect (no hierarchy, equal ground).

Well yeah, something has finally come together recently to do with my health. Something bothering me for a while and after trying to wait for dr appts etc it all has finally been sorted out, so now I can move on from that onto the next stage of my life :)

Penelope Dreamweaver - What a beautiful energy to have around you now. If you are not involved in any artistic projects or ventures, of any kind, you might want to consider starting one. Penelope is with you whispering inspired messages and insights as you move through the daily grind. You must be paying attention and trust what you see, hear and feel. Trust it. Those small thoughts that spark your heart for a moment but then your mind tells you could never happen. Follow those through. Act as if they are completely possible and see what happens.

Oh I looooove Penelope! I am not doing one single project at the moment but I do have my mind on doing many different projects at the moment. Currently they are just sitting there, waiting for me *LOL*. I will take it as a good sign to continue on with them all ~smile~

The Fee Lion - Hmmm...he looks out at me saying that you might be a bit of a worry-wart. In this position, the Fee Lion is telling me that it is difficult for you to relax in the comfort and knowledge that everything is okay. You may be in constant movement trying to juggle many things and get everything just right! If this is true, I would say that the other fey in the reading indicate that it's time for you to kick back. Just let go of the worry habit. Don't let others "make" you feel like you're obligated to take care of their obligations. And take of your own quickly so that they're not hanging over your head.

This was the embarrassing bit I was telling you about in my last post to you *LOL*. The Fee Lion has come up for me in the last few readings Ive had which makes it even more embarrassing. Through the exercises Kahlie organised with The Undressing of a Salad, I have been learning to prioritise and not to make my life so busy. This week though has been very busy, at work and at home. Most of it is done now and today I am already feeling a sign of relief, so thats good. But yes, I am a serious worry wart and am learning to make those changes right now. I think it will take a while for this gemini somehow though :)

the Fee Lion is telling me that it is difficult for you to relax in the comfort and knowledge that everything is okay

This quote is so true!

Well, there ya go. I hope this reading speaks to you on some level. It was a pleasure to do. Thank you.

This reading definitely speaks to me Goldnchyl, thank you so much for reading for me. I hope we get the opportunity again some time soon. :love:

goldnchyl

You are most welcome, Gem. Such wonderful feedback. You make me smile.