FSC ~ Sept 4 - 30th ~ Geministar and Goldnchyl

geministar

Im so glad I could make you smile Goldnchyl :)

Guess what? I have done your reading for you :D

So here we go:

1. A fear that is dissipating

The Topsie Turvets

It seems as though these topsie turvets have been helping you to look at various situations differently. When you might have been having some confusion about situations in your life, the turvets came to help you out and you are learning to look differently at things now and your fears are dissipating.

2. A wish that has been fulfilled

Solus

Solus is very warm, he signifies warmth, positivity, passion and energy to me. Have you been trying to achieve a goal that has recently come to fruition? It also gives me the feeling that you are enjoying yourself so much, you are on a roll and therefore being revitalised.

3. A force that is present in the sitters life and is carrying him/her through

Honesty

What a gorgeous guy Honesty is. He is a part of the Help Line Troupe who assists in our daily lives. Honesty has a very loving nature about him and I feel you are bringing this way about you into your life too at the moment. Loving honesty is important to you too at the moment. Honesty also proves that the confusion shown in the 1st card (Topsie Turvets) is disappearing and Honesty certainly is helping you through.

4. A longing that stays

Arval Parrots

Arval is also a part of the help line troupe and he helps us with our communication. He helps us get our thoughts and feelings out so we dont keep it all inside. He also makes sure we are clear and concise when communicating. Arval is here today as a reminder for you to look after your throat centre so you can continue to have success with your communication.

Well I hope this reading spoke to you in some way, like the reading you did spoke to me.

I love reading for you Goldnchyl and anytime you would like a reading let me know :)

goldnchyl

Hey Gem,

'Give me a minute for the feedback. At first glance it's an accurate reading but I'll respond back within a couple of days.

Thx

goldnchyl

Forgive my lateness...

Finally, feedback for you, GeminiStar!

The Topsie Turvets

It seems as though these topsie turvets have been helping you to look at various situations differently. When you might have been having some confusion about situations in your life, the turvets came to help you out and you are learning to look differently at things now and your fears are dissipating.
This is very true. My whole life has shifted and changed over the past year and I've had to face a lot of fears about how things were going to turn out. In recent weeks, I've truly settled into a comfortable awareness that everything is fine and that everything will be fine. Fears about achieving certain goals are dissipating.

2. A wish that has been fulfilled

Solus

Solus is very warm, he signifies warmth, positivity, passion and energy to me. Have you been trying to achieve a goal that has recently come to fruition? It also gives me the feeling that you are enjoying yourself so much, you are on a roll and therefore being revitalised.

The goal of standing on my own two feet. Of feeling capable and making decisions that support my goals. Definitely on a roll and revitalised. All I ask now is to have the wisdom and fortitude to take full advantage of the energy available to me at this time.

3. A force that is present in the sitters life and is carrying him/her through

Honesty

What a gorgeous guy Honesty is. He is a part of the Help Line Troupe who assists in our daily lives. Honesty has a very loving nature about him and I feel you are bringing this way about you into your life too at the moment. Loving honesty is important to you too at the moment. Honesty also proves that the confusion shown in the 1st card (Topsie Turvets) is disappearing and Honesty certainly is helping you through.
Thorough and complete honesty have been the keys for me to breakthrough some longstanding emotional pain. It is all a part of the transformation that has been and is still happening for me at this time. The freeing nature of Honesty is healing and I am in touch and falling in love with myself in a way that I've never experienced before.

4. A longing that stays

Arval Parrots

Arval is also a part of the help line troupe and he helps us with our communication. He helps us get our thoughts and feelings out so we dont keep it all inside. He also makes sure we are clear and concise when communicating. Arval is here today as a reminder for you to look after your throat centre so you can continue to have success with your communication.
The longing to effectively communicate...I won't even try to explain the meaning this holds for me. Suffice it to say it is a lifelong endeavor.

I write and I am just starting to really venture out into sharing what I write. It is my life mission to write what I feel effectively so that others may resonate and benefit and grow. So, Arval, combined with the rest of the fey in the reading speak to me clearly. Thanks for such an insightful reading.