Morgan's Tarot (Morgan Robbins) - back in print?

Rusty Neon

I read something on the threads which suggests this, but I may be reading more into it that it is. Am I hallucinating or is the Morgan's Tarot back in print? Y'know ... Morgan Robbins tarot (the 88-card, hippie black-and-white deck with the funny sayings on cards).

If it is back in print, we can it be purchased?

Thanks!

- Rusty

P.S. ... I'm not referring to the Morgan-Greer Tarot, which is definitely still in print.

Chronata

Man, that would rock...I just pulled mine out to do readings with it a few hours ago. What a great deck.

But I haven't heard a single peep about a reprint anywhere....

Keeping the ears and eyes open for info...

Astraea Aurora

From what I saw on AT this looks really cool. It was USGames published in my birth year, that earns an extra huge plus.

Chronata, do you use them to do actual readings with positions? Somehow I think they are the kings of one-card-advice. Guess the words are to blame for it ... :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

6 Haunted Days

Got this for $20 just a month or so ago, yes a very odd little duck of a deck!

Where did you see this Rusty? Not sure why they'd reprint this, they're pretty dated. Come on, reprint the Greenwood or some others!

Risingsign

Astraea Aurora said:
Chronata, do you use them to do actual readings with positions? Somehow I think they are the kings of one-card-advice. Guess the words are to blame for it ... :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

I've used them for standard Celtic Cross type readings with perfectly valid, if somewhat whimsical, results.

This is my "buddy" deck - the cards I can have a laugh and a joke with. I love them so much I scouted out another copy about a year ago (can't remember where I found them, somewhere online) just in case I wear the first deck out completely, LOL! I agreed with Haunted Days, though - they are dated but I'd still like to see them back in print.

sunflowr

One of my all-time favorite decks!

Pigs and Fishes Surround You
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger
I think I'll make a buddha. :)

What are some of your favorite cards? The "love" card comes to mind.

JenniferAbe

I wish I had not passed up this deck back 90's when it was in print! I will have to keep my eye out for a good deal.

In the meantime, those of us that do not have the deck can see the cards and even do a reading here: http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/index_h.html

The site has a note that says "card images and text are reproduced by permission of U.S. Games Systems" so hopefully that means it's okay to share here!

sunflowr

JenniferAbe said:
I wish I had not passed up this deck back 90's when it was in print! I will have to keep my eye out for a good deal.

In the meantime, those of us that do not have the deck can see the cards and even do a reading here: http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/index_h.html

The site has a note that says "card images and text are reproduced by permission of U.S. Games Systems" so hopefully that means it's okay to share here!

I got my deck from ebay. You might have luck there. :)

Risingsign

sunflowr said:
One of my all-time favorite decks!

What are some of your favorite cards? The "love" card comes to mind.

And there I was... Surrounded
Tomato, Potato, Eggplant

Chronata

oooh...favorite cards?

I Think I'll Make A Buddha

Someone Is Laughing At You

Let George Do It

Freak

and of course...Pigs And Fishes Surround You