Morgan's Tarot (Morgan Robbins) - back in print?

gregory

pippi said:
US Games has reprinted Morgan's Tarot!

I received a review copy last week. I've been using it on my blog this week and will post a full review this weekend. US Games expects to receive shipment of the decks in the US early February (estimated date is Feb 4th, but it's an approximate date, due to the unpredictability of customs).

I'm really loving this trippy deck more and more, each day I work with it. I'm so glad US Games has decided to bring this unique gem back to the card-lovin' public! :)
Has it changed in any way ?

Which circle card is in it ??

magpie9

Wow! I can do a side-by-side comparison! This is just Too Cool!

Chronata

It's going to be a reprint of the last time USG printed it, I suspect.

so a Perfect Circle, Pigs and Fishes and a reddish purple ink, I assume?

MysticalMoose

Great Stuff! I would really love a copy of this quirky deck. I think it would fit my reading style well :) Will be keeping eyes peeled & updating my wishlist! :D x

Sulis

Wow this is such good news.
I have a wishlist again :).

pippi

gregory said:
Has it changed in any way ?

Which circle card is in it ??

I don't have the original, only this latest version, so I have no basis of comparison, but I can snap photos for you if you'd like. Which "O" card are you referring to? The untitled O, or the "This may not be a Perfect circle but it is a perfect... Whatever it is"?

Chronata... It's black ink on white background.

gregory

pippi said:
I don't have the original, only this latest version, so I have no basis of comparison, but I can snap photos for you if you'd like. Which "O" card are you referring to? The untitled O, or the "This may not be a Perfect circle but it is a perfect... Whatever it is"?
Both, now you mention it ! Thanks.

MysticalMoose

Oh I for one would really love to see a couple of cards if you would be lovely enough to share :D

:eek: the excitement :eek:

:D

pippi

gregory said:
Both, now you mention it ! Thanks.

Okay, give me a few minutes. :)

MysticalMoose... check out my blog, I have a week's worth of daily draws with this deck posted. (Click on my "website" link.)

pippi

Two circle cards... and the Pigs & Fishes for Chronata. :)

Attachments

• Morgan3.JPG
    Morgan3.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 143