The Emperor - What does he do for a living?

Pao

This card seems to be the topic of many threads lately :D well mine is career related. What does the emperor do for a living? I used my victorian romantic and when I asked "what sort of job did Ale get?" i got the emperor. Now my cousin does have a lot of the quilities of the emperor but in terms of career and jobs I was a bit intrieged. It does seem to point to someone with a stable position, a steady job.

In the Victorian Romantic you have a king pretty darn comfortable on his throne looking perhaps a bit sad. I guess it must be boring being at the top huh? so what does he do? is he the boss? was he promoted? is he the manager? college professor? it does not appear like he does any manual labor himself. and i would imagine he works in an office, or is running FOR office. I guess he could a politician, of course thats not likely for my cousin or anyone I know personally. I honestly dont see anything else but a boss or someone in a high position and thats not very helpful with trying to figure out what sort of career or job its related to.

thoughts?

leelee

My emperor is a builder............but is definaelty the boss of his own business

Pao

hmm....what sort of builder? like construction? or an architect maybe?

leelee

Pao said:

Construction of houses

Pao

oh I never thought of the emperor doing that probably because I dont think of him working with his hands or actually lifting a finger but he's a tricky one for me. thank you :)

afrosaxon

Pao said:

Could be. Also an engineer (mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil).

T.

Bronwyn1

CEO of a company.

PentQueen

Bronwyn1 said:
CEO of a company.

Yeah, I agree. I don't really see the Emperor using his hands too much...he's a director for sure.

lark

He designs the art museum so you can hang your art there.
He owns the publishing company so you can publish your book.
He supports the theather so you can sing and act and dance.
He improves the land so you can produce your organic vegetables.

He represents the kind of job that provides a stable foundation so we can be creative and productive.

lunalafey

Bronwyn1 said:
CEO of a company.

Ditto

He is defiantly the head of something. If he is in construction, he is not building, he's the site foreman. He is the one overseeing the crews and their days tasks ahead, knowing when deliveries would be in and plan the week.
He is the Big Boss Man at what ever profession.