£1000

PathWalker

Well it's been posted at that price before and not sold - so greedy, yes I think so, silly too.

But the world is full of fools, so who knows, it might go sometime.

nikkipeachy

I can't imagine paying that much for it. Like PW said, it's been listed and gone unsold at that price before. I understand wanting to get a fair price for something, but I think it's silly.

Cassandra022

that listing sounds like a pipe dream to me :0

DaisyDragonfly

LOL! I saw that a few days ago.

I wonder if the current economic climate has put the kabosh on some of the high prices we saw a few years ago? I was watching a silver boho goth on ebay - haven't checked to see if it's sold or not - purely to see what its end price is/was.

cardlady22

$200 USD is the most I'd pay ~ and I don't want it badly enough. That buys lots more decks, or covers an unexpected repair around the house.

Milfoil

I see a few on Amazon too from £650+ to £1950 so clearly some sellers think they have a lot of money on their hands.

AJ

I'll call 'em hopeful to be charitable but for some years I made about 1/2 my income selling on ebay and was active on the forums there during that time. One selling ploy people with a number of things in one category liked to do is put a high search term collectible in that category up at an outrageous price, but still, it drew lookers, who then would click on Other Items For Sale to see if there was something more to their taste. Which quite often resulted in sales that might have otherwise been missed.

No one ever admitted to putting up an item that wasn't in their possession, but then they wouldn't would they, ebay would have banned their butts.

Why anyone does it on Amazon is beyond me, does anyone besides me ever took through anyones storefront for more tarot or oracles?

cardlady22

Why anyone does it on Amazon is beyond me, does anyone besides me ever took through anyone's storefront for more tarot or oracles?
*raises a hand*
If they list one deck, they might have others. :p

Le Fanu

I see a few on Amazon too from £650+ to £1950 so clearly some sellers think they have a lot of money on their hands.
Less than a year ago I picked one up off an amazon uk seller for just over 100 GBP (and it came with the book). Can you believe that? You just need to keep looking...