2 of cups and lovers as a person (Separately)

Dartellus

Hi!

This is new to me, never saw the 2 of cups as a person, but lovers, yes.

I'm analyzing these cards separately, not together.

I see the lovers as "good communicator" regarding a person, someone that knows how connect to people. Or, someone in balance with her/his own duality, or , with him/herself, feeling in love with her/himself, in a good way, strongly, in a existential way. But i like to see as someone in a "great balance with him/herself. I don't see here as someone "in love" or "looking for a love" so easily, i think the meaning is much deeper...but i don't discard as well, everything depends of the context.
There the classical "making a big choice" kinda of person interpretation as well, but i don't know...

2 of cups i see in a more different way, but not so much....i see some things like the lovers, but not so deep. Here is a person that is great in connecting with people, but not so deep. A great partner, loving and caring, being in a relationship or as business partner. Or, and now makes more sense, someone that's looking for a potential love, after all, the 2 of cups is about potential love, not so deep like the lovers.
I don't know if i see someone balanced with their own masculine and feminine aspects in 2 of cups as person.
One time, i friend told me that she sees the 2 of cups as someone trying to work out two aspects of their emotions, or, trying to balance these emotions, regarding relationships.

So, what you people think?

Any ideas?
Tough one, don't you think? I'm having difficulties, specially with the 2 of cups. Never saw someone portrayed as that.

Thanks for the help!

Dartellus

Or, and now makes more sense, someone that's looking for a potential love, after all, the 2 of cups is about potential love, not so deep like the lovers.

I thought about one thing here...maybe tarot could say, in a reading, that this person is having a relationship? Sounds crazy, but what you think?
Or someone that's committed?

Laurelle

Hi!

This is new to me, never saw the 2 of cups as a person, but lovers, yes.

I'm analyzing these cards separately, not together.

I see the lovers as "good communicator" regarding a person, someone that knows how connect to people. Or, someone in balance with her/his own duality, or , with him/herself, feeling in love with her/himself, in a good way, strongly, in a existential way. But i like to see as someone in a "great balance with him/herself. I don't see here as someone "in love" or "looking for a love" so easily, i think the meaning is much deeper...but i don't discard as well, everything depends of the context.
There the classical "making a big choice" kinda of person interpretation as well, but i don't know...

2 of cups i see in a more different way, but not so much....i see some things like the lovers, but not so deep. Here is a person that is great in connecting with people, but not so deep. A great partner, loving and caring, being in a relationship or as business partner. Or, and now makes more sense, someone that's looking for a potential love, after all, the 2 of cups is about potential love, not so deep like the lovers.
I don't know if i see someone balanced with their own masculine and feminine aspects in 2 of cups as person.
One time, i friend told me that she sees the 2 of cups as someone trying to work out two aspects of their emotions, or, trying to balance these emotions, regarding relationships.

So, what you people think?

Any ideas?
Tough one, don't you think? I'm having difficulties, specially with the 2 of cups. Never saw someone portrayed as that.

Thanks for the help!

2 of Cups person might be outgoing. They enjoy connecting with different people on different levels. They might not be as popular as a 3 of Cups person because they like to connect one-on-one on a deeper level. They have a few good friends rather than many aquaintances.

Laurelle

2 of Cups: sweet, kind, affectionate.

Dartellus

2 of Cups person might be outgoing. They enjoy connecting with different people on different levels. They might not be as popular as a 3 of Cups person because they like to connect one-on-one on a deeper level. They have a few good friends rather than many aquaintances.

Hi Laurelle!

Interesting, this comparison with the 3 of cups is great. So the 2 of cups type of person is someone who enjoys connections, but in a more deep way.
I liked your view...

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

2 of Cups: sweet, kind, affectionate.

Yep, this one two, i totally agree...someone that is kind and affectionate.

Great way to express the 2 of cups person.

Thanks again for the insight!