2 of pentacles as relationship potential?

classy

Hi

I did a reading about my next potential partner.
I got 2 of pentacles in the position "relationship potential:long term or fling"
I think 2 of pentacles could mean a fling or it could mean long term since there's an infinity loop around the pentacles.

I got 7 of wands for "what will our chemistry be like?"
I don't think there's a great chemistry.There could be struggles and competition.

And I got knight of cups for "obstacles/challenges"
We will struggle in love/romance.

Thoughts please?

DDwarks

2 Pentacles.
Relationship potential, long term or fling.
I would say this means that it could go either way, depending on what you 2 want right now.

7 Wands.
What will your chemistry be like.
I would say this means that the relationship will be very guarded so it would be a "tense chemistry". Maybe nothing in common?

Knight of Cups.
Obstacles/ challenges.
I would say this is someone rather than something. So the challenge could be the love interest himself.

classy

2 Pentacles.
Relationship potential, long term or fling.
I would say this means that it could go either way, depending on what you 2 want right now.

7 Wands.
What will your chemistry be like.
I would say this means that the relationship will be very guarded so it would be a "tense chemistry". Maybe nothing in common?

Knight of Cups.
Obstacles/ challenges.
I would say this is someone rather than something. So the challenge could be the love interest himself.

Hey DDwarks :D
Either way makes sense too.
Umm not sure about 7 of wands because we have so much in common.Tense chemistry,I agree.
The challenge could him himself or my past love interest(not sure).I've never been in a relationship.More likely it's him(present) haha.
Thanks DDwarks :) xxx

Grizabella

I'm a little confused. Your question was "Is this a long term relationship or just a fling?" The wording kind of confuses me.

If this was the question, then it might be clearer if you were to separate out the two elements of the question. Drawing two or three cards for each element.

With the three cards mentioned, the message I get from it with the 2 of Pentacles is that it's too soon to tell. It's iffy.

The 7 of Wands indicates a resistance on his part---I'm assuming it must refer to him because it seems like you're interested and feel positive about having a relationship with him so that leaves just him with the resistance.

The Knight of Cups, I think, means that there's some emotional immaturity to deal with on the part of one or both of you that will be a factor on which way the future goes with this.

Overall, the message I get from the whole of the three cards is that it can't be told yet whether it's going to be a serious thing or a fling. :)

classy

I'm a little confused. Your question was "Is this a long term relationship or just a fling?" The wording kind of confuses me.

If this was the question, then it might be clearer if you were to separate out the two elements of the question. Drawing two or three cards for each element.

With the three cards mentioned, the message I get from it with the 2 of Pentacles is that it's too soon to tell. It's iffy.

The 7 of Wands indicates a resistance on his part---I'm assuming it must refer to him because it seems like you're interested and feel positive about having a relationship with him so that leaves just him with the resistance.

The Knight of Cups, I think, means that there's some emotional immaturity to deal with on the part of one or both of you that will be a factor on which way the future goes with this.

Overall, the message I get from the whole of the three cards is that it can't be told yet whether it's going to be a serious thing or a fling. :)

Hey Grizabella :)
Oops sorry Yes that was my question haha
I should have pulled a few more cards.I will do it next time :D

7 of wands-Yes it's probably on his part because I feel positive.I can see him resisting already.

knight of cups-Immaturity yes.I met him at Uni and I think he's a little immature :p

Thank you soo much Grizabella :) xoxo
I will pull more cards next time :D

SunChariot

Hi

I did a reading about my next potential partner.
I got 2 of pentacles in the position "relationship potential:long term or fling"
I think 2 of pentacles could mean a fling or it could mean long term since there's an infinity loop around the pentacles.

I got 7 of wands for "what will our chemistry be like?"
I don't think there's a great chemistry.There could be struggles and competition.

And I got knight of cups for "obstacles/challenges"
We will struggle in love/romance.

Thoughts please?

IF those cards had come up for me (but they didn't they came up for you. so my meanings don't apply to the reading), they would mean

2 of Pents would talk about 2 people working together to achieve a common goal. That would say to me that IF they took the time to talk it out and decided together on amgoal of where they wanted things to go in the future and worked together towards it, then it could become that. If not, it could just be a fling. Depends on if they want to put that work in, but potentially it could be more.

7 of Wands shows some difficulty creating what you want. It can be overcome and something good created, but there would be some work to get past the hard parts to reach the better place. Some problems in the area of chemistry that needed to be smoothed over. (Or that will crop up in the future that will need to be fixed).

The Knight of Cups, for me, is about having true empathy for the other person's feelings. Being able to put yourself in their place and really feel just what it feels like to be them. This will be needed for things to succeed as well as they could. There would need to be that full equality where each person understands the other fully and where each person's needs are equal in importance.

Babs

classy

IF those cards had come up for me (but they didn't they came up for you. so my meanings don't apply to the reading), they would mean

2 of Pents would talk about 2 people working together to achieve a common goal. That would say to me that IF they took the time to talk it out and decided together on amgoal of where they wanted things to go in the future and worked together towards it, then it could become that. If not, it could just be a fling. Depends on if they want to put that work in, but potentially it could be more.

Hey there :)
I like your point of view :)
Yes two people are having a common goal.So it could mean anything. I should have pulled a few cards, it would be more clear lol.

7 of Wands shows some difficulty creating what you want. It can be overcome and something good created, but there would be some work to get past the hard parts to reach the better place. Some problems in the area of chemistry that needed to be smoothed over. (Or that will crop up in the future that will need to be fixed).
Could be overcome if we put in efforts :D
I also feel there will be resistance for some reason.And over time it might fade away hopefully :p

The Knight of Cups, for me, is about having true empathy for the other person's feelings. Being able to put yourself in their place and really feel just what it feels like to be them. This will be needed for things to succeed as well as they could. There would need to be that full equality where each person understands the other fully and where each person's needs are equal in importance.

Babs

Very truee! Empathy is very important in a good relationship.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Sunchariot :)

xx