2011 what is in your oracle collection?

Belinda2

BlueRosary said:
I did a search but I couldn't find anything about this oracle. Could you post a link to it?
well its old but I will try to find something.

Belinda2

Freddy said:
My list is so tiny compare to all of yours :bugeyed: but here it is anyway

-Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
-Karma Cards
-Sphinx Fortune Telling Cards
-Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards
-Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards
nothing wrong with" tiny" if you like the ones you have.

Belinda2

littlethings said:
Egyptian Pyramid
Egyptian Scarab
Green Man Tree
Oracle of the Pharaohs: The Cards of Ra-Maat
Path of the Soul Destiny Cards
Shaman's Oracle
Hi so of your three Egyptian oracles is there one you like the best? reads better?
I heard that the Shaman's Oracle was always positive, I heard some members don't like it for that fact. Do you think it is?
I am very interested in the Path of the Soul destiny cards, could you tell me more about them, so I can get an idea if they are for me? I am going to buy the Green man cards I like the way the cards look.
Belinda

paulrosk

Angel Oracle Cards?

Anybody using any Angel Oracle Decks or other decks by Doreen Virtue?

Blessings ...

Paul

Belinda2

Libra8ca said:
Graven Images Oracle
I have this deck and while I have not yet used it that much, I have not been able to get the cards to make much sense when I has used them in readings. Vey pretty card. How do you find them?

Belinda2

BlueRosary said:
Tikkar Spider Cards (I don't know why I still have these. I've only used them a few times.)

Do playing cards count if they're for reading?
of Course they count, so what are tikkar spider cards?

Belinda2

MysticalMoose said:
I'm really into my Oracles at the moment. These are mine up to date so far....

Fallen Angel Oracle
Psycards
Symbolon
I have the Fallen Angel oracle, love the artwork, and I have had some very good readings with it. I have Symbolon cards, unsure how to approach using it? It is said to be a form of remembering? I also am interested in buying Psycard are they like the Symbolon cards in their usage?

Belinda2

Horace said:
My collection is a little different. Here's three I haven't seen mentioned yet. I know I received them from here, but can't remember the exchange. I still thank them. magic 8 ball :

Love magic 8 balls they are a lot of fun.