2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Chiska

my order is also listed as completed today! yay!
*lurks near front door to look out for postman*

Lucky Lute!

I ran and checked mine... and it still says "Preordered...." *sigh*

I can't wait for you to get your deck! :)

Padma

Lucky Lute indeed! lol! I got an answer back form Viola at Baba Studio, she said my preorder was indeed there and would be processed mid-November. Oh well, still worth the wait! :D Just another 25 to 30 more days to go before I can finally see it and hold it....and after all that Baba staff have been through to get the deck to us I am impressed that it is still on time :) Yay!

Anam Cara

I'm so happy to hear that you are all receiving good news regarding your orders!
But now I'm a bit worried, as I have not yet heard back from the studio or from Karen.
I know they're uber-busy though, so I'll just wait patiently, with toes and fingers crossed!

ladybird

I'm so happy to hear that you are all receiving good news regarding your orders!
But now I'm a bit worried, as I have not yet heard back from the studio or from Karen.
I know they're uber-busy though, so I'll just wait patiently, with toes and fingers crossed!

You'll have good news too, Anam Cara. If you put your order in and you have a receipt showing payment they are probs just putting it together. I know there were some snafus with their system. I've received prompt responses through their "contact us" link. http://baba-store.com/contact-us I don't know why someone elses name is showing up in the name and email slots but replace those with your own. Perhaps you've already done this and this is futile? But, I thought I would advice you on what has worked for me.
Warmest wishes.

gregory

Got my cards - both decks are fine - but not my book... Odd....

baba-prague

Oh, I thought we did email back a couple of times? Please just email me again if there is a more recent email that we haven't replied to. We get a lot of email each day and it could have been filtered out or missed. If you don't mind, please can you put your AT name in the subject line, as I'm not always sure who is who! Many thanks :)

Le Fanu

Got my cards - both decks are fine - but not my book... Odd....
I think I've got it.

In my order - which arrived today- it had clearly "Companion book; no thanks" on the invoice (I really didn't feel I needed another one as I have the 1st edition companion book) but there was something trussed up in the package that looked remarkably like a book.

I shall send an email to Karen. To be honest, now I'd rather just pay for it (if you don't mind.) Or maybe I just refund you, gregory?? :D