2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

WyrdRaven

I am not on facebook but I did go to the facebook page and look at what was there. I didn't see any labels to identify the cards. Nowhere did I see the eerie, riveting, evocative, compelling Nine of Swords that I have come to love. Instead, there was a rather generic-looking woman with eyes closed which I assume is the new card image. I am so terribly disappointed! MRP should include the old card with the deck so those of us who love it can use it instead of the new one!

Skydancer

I assume the backs are going to be different?? Otherwise we could mix and match to our heart's content. Now THAT would make for a mean deck of cards!

*S*

Melia

I am so terribly disappointed! MRP should include the old card with the deck so those of us who love it can use it instead of the new one!

Then seek out the old version WyrdRaven. I'm sure there are a number of people who have spares/copies to sell. I personally like all the changes I've seen so far.

Alta

The bundle is a copy of regular 3rd edition VR and a mini version of it. She says there should be lots available, this is just the first issue.

So all you folks who regret not getting a copy of the earlier editions..... :)

Cocobird55

I pre-ordered. I'm getting the two-deck bundle, a bag and the book. I'm so looking forward to this!

Penfold

This looks very tempting, just wondering if anyone ordered the reading cloth......do I really need one these......

Cocobird55

The spread cloth looks gorgeous, but since I don't use them, I didn't order one. It was tempting though.