3 card exchange about professional life and its aspects

Noni

Hello y'all :)

In an attempt to learn to read Lenormand cards better I'm opening this thread for exchange reading and feedback. To keep things simple only 3 cards will be used.

A few things to note if you want to exchange :
- Do the exchange reading on time and with a lil love as I'd too :heart:

*Please read your post please before posting your question/ reading- noticed people write and its illegible makes no sense* :)

- ONLY ask questions related to YOUR career, work, professional goals/ ambition and finances or inquire about parties/ people who you have a professional relationship with

- ONLY sit for exchange if you can do the return reading shortly, don't drag things on please

Lets start!!! :party:

Jenn2211

Hello!

Hey I'd love to try this exchange! I'm trying to come up with a good question regarding my current job to pay the bills and my professional career goals I'm working towards this year.

I will focus on where I want to be, professional goals. It does take returning to school Well beginning and finishing college. I graduated high school 14 years ago but have not done anymore with career planning and such. So here is my question:

What can I do to prepare for this life change to meet this goal?

Noni

Hey I'd love to try this exchange! I'm trying to come up with a good question regarding my current job to pay the bills and my professional career goals I'm working towards this year.

I will focus on where I want to be, professional goals. It does take returning to school Well beginning and finishing college. I graduated high school 14 years ago but have not done anymore with career planning and such. So here is my question:

Hello Jenn :)

Thanks for offering to exchange.
I connect with the question so I'll shuffle and read for the question as you have asked

For me, can you please check:
What overall impression does my professional profile on L give to people who view it?

Please let me post your reading first as that is the rule, you can post mine after I post yours.

Back soon!

Noni

Bouquet Snake Whip

You're a creative woman, Jenn. Are you planning a career in the creative field or planning to study it at college? It seems that you may need some funding help you need to ask someone maybe a woman who you had a dispute with earlier for help. You need to keep a clear head, and be prudent in your action. This is taking a lot of your mental space. However continue to think things thoroughly and twice before acting otherwise there might be problems later. Are you having problems at your work place or have some dispute with a colleague need to be careful if that is the case. Overall to prepare you need to get the funds in place, maybe you need a loan from someone a woman can help you. Keep your head clear and focused and act with prudence.

Does this resonate?

Jenn2211

For me, can you please check:
What overall impression does my professional profile on L give to people who view it?

Extra fun because I have no idea what your job/career/profession is :)

Mountain + Choices + Book

You have the knowledge to help others thru an obstacle. It seems your profile is giving them choices, various like package deals?, to choose from. I would say you posses a certain set of skills, a learned skill. With the book I'm seeing it took effort and time, dedication to get to the point of offering others options to handle their obstacle.

Looking more at mountain, or not. I'm only seeing it as an obstacle. Some they have and are seeking a solution to. I think when they see your profile its clearly showing them a person with knowledge, a person possessing a very special set of skills, to help them make choices in overcoming a huge problem.

Does this resonate?

Noni

Extra fun because I have no idea what your job/career/profession is :)

Mountain + Choices + Book

You have the knowledge to help others thru an obstacle. It seems your profile is giving them choices, various like package deals?, to choose from. I would say you posses a certain set of skills, a learned skill. With the book I'm seeing it took effort and time, dedication to get to the point of offering others options to handle their obstacle.

Looking more at mountain, or not. I'm only seeing it as an obstacle. Some they have and are seeking a solution to. I think when they see your profile its clearly showing them a person with knowledge, a person possessing a very special set of skills, to help them make choices in overcoming a huge problem.

Does this resonate?

LOL...good way to learn :)

Yes I have good qualifications so the book and "learned skill" shows that bang on!
I have said I can help provide solutions so - right again! :)
But I don't give choices or packages but refer broadly to certain areas nothing specific.
I am new to Lenny readings...so checking if the overall impression is positive, I'm concerned that the mountain is reflecting they think 'obstacle' to reach me or something?? not sure....any thoughts please.

Overall good job

Jenn2211

Bouquet Snake Whip

You're a creative woman, Jenn. Are you planning a career in the creative field or planning to study it at college? It seems that you may need some funding help you need to ask someone maybe a woman who you had a dispute with earlier for help. You need to keep a clear head, and be prudent in your action. This is taking a lot of your mental space. However continue to think things thoroughly and twice before acting otherwise there might be problems later. Are you having problems at your work place or have some dispute with a colleague need to be careful if that is the case. Overall to prepare you need to get the funds in place, maybe you need a loan from someone a woman can help you. Keep your head clear and focused and act with prudence.

Does this resonate?

I am a creative person but not exactly studying any art type things. I'm going for social work. At least for an associates. After that I transfer to a larger university and have originally choose social work but my mind plays around a lot with the possibilities. I think a degree in Social Work, particularily a masters will open doors. I am creative in that I love tarot and spirituality and I imagine a lot of how I can use LCSW to connect with others in their trauma.

I have a few very special women in my life. There is only one I don't get along with, my mother. She will not be offering me help, financially or otherwise. I definitely do try to keep a cool head around her. I have been off work for about 13 weeks, so no that's not at the front of my mind for worries. Some of the other women in my life...I could see them offering help. My funds are thru FAFSA, my mentor (one of the special women in my life) checks in with me often to help my focus. I do often discuss all of the steps needed and playing out different scenarios to get to my goals.

Overall, yes it does resonate. It is going to take a lot of focus and clear mentality to reach my goal. I'm going from high school grad to masters. I want that masters. I want it in social work.

Jenn2211

okay...i'm thinking. Do they feel like you are unattainable? Your fees are set too high?

Or, do they have multiple ways of contacting you? Also, maybe they feel intimidated by the profile. It could maybe use some down to earth touches. I'm really feeling like the intimidated might be part of it. Try looking for ways you can connect with people on a personal, humble level.

What do you think?

Noni

I am a creative person but not exactly studying any art type things. I'm going for social work. At least for an associates. After that I transfer to a larger university and have originally choose social work but my mind plays around a lot with the possibilities. I think a degree in Social Work, particularily a masters will open doors. I am creative in that I love tarot and spirituality and I imagine a lot of how I can use LCSW to connect with others in their trauma.

I have a few very special women in my life. There is only one I don't get along with, my mother. She will not be offering me help, financially or otherwise. I definitely do try to keep a cool head around her. I have been off work for about 13 weeks, so no that's not at the front of my mind for worries. Some of the other women in my life...I could see them offering help. My funds are thru FAFSA, my mentor (one of the special women in my life) checks in with me often to help my focus. I do often discuss all of the steps needed and playing out different scenarios to get to my goals.

Overall, yes it does resonate. It is going to take a lot of focus and clear mentality to reach my goal. I'm going from high school grad to masters. I want that masters. I want it in social work.

Thanks for sharing this. On retrospect the cards did refer to 2 women one with problem one who will be helpful. Can I please ask is your mom against you doing this?
It seems overall you can achieve this....just would need to remain focused as there might be some detours due to the 'snake' it can't be smooth straight path I think. Also you need to think twice before acting as there might be some problems in the way ahead if not the cards did seem to suggest careful/ well thought out action which it seems you are already doing.

On more thought, you are using a creative ways/ approach to helping people so the creative part now makes sense to me too hehe

Wishing you success in this Jenn :)

Best wishes!

Noni

okay...i'm thinking. Do they feel like you are unattainable? Your fees are set too high?

Or, do they have multiple ways of contacting you? Also, maybe they feel intimidated by the profile. It could maybe use some down to earth touches. I'm really feeling like the intimidated might be part of it. Try looking for ways you can connect with people on a personal, humble level.

What do you think?

There is definitely some problems as I've not had work for a long time now....no one wants to hire me or give a job either I have looked far and wide. So that's why I wanted to know what the problem was. I actually paid someone to make the profile for me. The contact info is there I have received some useless communication. No fees are mentioned just says please contact etc..
Hmm....maybe it needs some "down to earth touches" it may seem too lofty or big my achievements??
Ok thanks, I'll look at it again and think more.

Appreciate your inputs :)