3 cards a day...

le_charior

I very much know that moment of blankness, staring at the cards when I turn them. Don't you think that this is kind of a magic moment? The brain prepares for a new reading, forgetting everything you have learned for a millisecond to let the new images flood your brain? Then it slowly all comes back and meets the new cards.

I can totally see the curvy lady with the corset! She is hungry and just losened her belt, or is she putting it on? :) the two cups as her two energy centers, hungry belly and controlling brain, beautiful!

A great exemple how rich pips only readings can be! If there had been a trump or a court, who knows if we would have looked at the pips in such detail. Really something to keep in mind!

Satori

I am a little technically challenged, however I did a little reading today and thought if one of you could post the images I'd be grateful, and if not, we can limp along a little?

I am a sahm and I've been looking for a job for a year, and not super hard, but not being lazy either. Truth is I want to stay at home with my kids but I want to make money. I'm working on a book...but I need some daily income. I'm looking at two companies where you sell jewelry at home parties.

I picked saying show me A company, Show me B company and how I will do there. So yes, this is me making a choice between A or B but also...is either what I should do?

Using the Noblet I chose for A company:

7 Cups and LLBateleur

For B company

Ace of Cups and Lamoureux

I was startled to see cups and a major paired. Yes I love jewelry! I've been leaning toward company A, which is older, more established, and seems very good. I just found out about it today.

Comp. B I've researched more and is a newer company....And if I sign up today I'll be front level to the owner possibly. Which may be meaningless really, but is a bit of a plus in my own mind. LOL.

As always when it comes to my own readings...I lack objectivity, but I also just don't always read as well for myself until I get feedback from another reader, and then I start to look at things more objectively.

I appreciate any and all input, and if someone can post the throw, my sincere thanks.

moonbear

Hi Satori

I don't have the Noblet but I put your spread out using the Grimaud (had to substitute the Ace of cups for one from my Bruno de Nys). Hope you don't mind. I'm very much learning all of this as I go along.

I see you very much as le bateleur. Running jewelry parties requires a lot of presentation skills as well as communication. Seven is a very positive number and indicates success. Those are a lot of cups that need filling but I get the impression that le bateleur will just keep on doing his thing, over and over again, until he's filled them all.

The second is interesting too. Does your Ace of Cups have seven spires on it too, mirroring the seven from the first draw? It looks like your being tempted by that nice big fancy cup, full of early instant success but the card next to it, les amoureux seems to cast a little doubt on it. Would the doubts continue?

Glad it's not me having to make the choice with these cards! I usually go for a simple one card yes/no oracle using le Fou, le Bateleur and la Papesse. But if it was me I'd probably leap with the first draw and A company.

Hope this helps. Wishing you the best of luck whichever you go for.

le_charior

I am a sahm and I've been looking for a job for a year, and not super hard, but not being lazy either. Truth is I want to stay at home with my kids but I want to make money. I'm working on a book...but I need some daily income. I'm looking at two companies where you sell jewelry at home parties.

I picked saying show me A company, Show me B company and how I will do there. So yes, this is me making a choice between A or B but also...is either what I should do?

Using the Noblet I chose for A company:

7 Cups and LLBateleur

For B company

Ace of Cups and Lamoureux

I don't have the Noblet, yet... but here is a pic of the same cards in the Dodal - would still be nice if someone who owns it could still post the cards from the Noblet! (Sorry for the picture quality, no daylight and too lazy to scan so cell phone pics will have to do for now...)

Company A
6264953874_30ca52091f_z.jpg

Company B
6264425249_8f7a6eb2f0_z.jpg

I succeded not to read your takes on the cards. For tonight i must say I only came up with a very simple reading - too tired to look at the cards longer (leaving for a business trip tomorrow morning, actually in about 8h and still haven't packed my stuff... :)).

The cups are the jewelry, all the gold. The blond guy is you if you go into the company.

Company A: you will be able to deliver a nice show, behind your table, presenting the jewelry and there will more sales (7 cups). You are also the one cup in the center of the home party where everybody is looking at you. Even Le Bateleur, at least in the Dodal.

In Complany B you are involved in a lot of conflicts and the management is irrational (careful, blindfolded person shooting from above!). Your energy will go more into conflicts with your colleagues than selling the bling bling. Only one cup. It's more elaborate. Are Company B's products more luxurious and A is simpler? Maybe there is more profit to be made in B, but it will be more of a hustle.

So I'd say A.

This was a bit "Tarot de Marseille for Dummies"... Can't wait to see what you two saw in the cards!

Satori

Great ideas here. I haven't posted my own thoughts yet at all.

I love how you both pointed out that the first set, set A looks like a demonstration! I thought the same thing. Me and the jewelry! And the cups as the audience. (I did take a peek at the shadow card, bottom card, and it was 2 of pents. So, more balance in finances all the way around.)

The other set does look a little scary...sort of like...political issues. And that is so so so right. In the second set, company B there is an offer on the table that is sort of pushing folks to sign up now with the promise that they will be front level to the owner. A ploy in network marketing that makes it sound better than it really is. I know from experience that if they really wanted to they could add another line of front levels. In fact, one of the largest companies out there, Avon, still takes on front levels.

So right out of the gates company B is resorting to trying to lure people in with the promise of some kind of meaningless status.

From doing this Marseille practice with all of you I find that I am not at all paniced by the pips anymore. In fact, I am now very excited and interested to see what will be revealed via the ol' noggin.

I think that for me this is the allure of the Marseille. Each time the pips come up, there is fresh information and illustration to see, rather than the same scenes each time. It seems like there is endless diversity here where as with the scenic pips I tend to get pigeon holed into the same set of interpretations.

I think that this is why so many people keep jumping to different decks, they need the new and different influx of pictures. With the Marseille you are only limited by your own imagination.

My apologies for not sticking to the three card format. I just now noticed that I strayed, and it wasn't my intention be a non-conformist. :eek: I will only post three cards from this point forward. :)

BrightEye

21 October

What is important for me to know?

Vieville Tarot

King of Batons - Empress - 3 of Batons

I identify with the Empress at the moment. I feel I'm giving a lot of nurturing and support to people in my life. 3 of Batons is about cooperation for me, working together on something, pooling energy. I feel I help people deal with their problems, specially recently. And the King is either a man in my life, and there is someone I've been supporting, or the way I appear on the outside (with the Empress being my inner self or how I feel). I tend to listen and not give much of myself away, like a king would be looking out for the good of his kingdom rather than his own needs.

Alternatively, this could all be about my creativity and the need to put in the extra work to polish my skills, which I know I need to do.

The Vieville 3 of Batons is the card on the left in the scan.

le_charior

From doing this Marseille practice with all of you I find that I am not at all paniced by the pips anymore. In fact, I I think that for me this is the allure of the Marseille. Each time the pips come up, there is fresh information and illustration to see, rather than the same scenes each time. It seems like there is endless diversity here where as with the scenic pips I tend to get pigeon holed into the same set
I think that this is why so many people keep jumping to different decks, they need the new and different influx of pictures. With the Marseille you are only limited by your own imagination.

My apologies for not sticking to the three card format. I just now noticed that I strayed, and it wasn't my intention be a non-conformist. :eek: I will only post three cards from this point forward. :)

marseille pips RULE! :)

and please don't stop being non-conformist! 3 or 4 cards, who cares? I don't, and it was interesting to see how you used two pairs for a choice/decision drawing.

On the train right now, posting from my phone, so thoughts on your cards, BE, will be for later!

le_charior

Vieville Tarot

Barely managed not to read your interpretation, it's always so tempting, but so much more interesting for me if I don't :)

The Empress is looking you straight in the eyes, she wants to tell you what is important for you. She has a message for you. There is a choice for you to make - between two different principles symbolized by her scepter and her shield.

These principles are specified in the two Batons cards on her sides. The King's baton mirrors her scepter. The scepter, with the globe on top, is about communicaton, outgoing, conquering the world. The king is a stronger representation of the same principle, with his hand on his hip and his gaze turned away, looking cocky and very sure of himself, with his fancy shiny armour and his big long stick. "Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide... I'm gonna find you..."

The shield on the other side symbols introspection, guarding oneself, hiding from the world behind it's protection. The two crossed batons take on the motive, like crossed halberds, protecting what is behind them. Behind them is the third batons and a lot of flowers. When protected, beautiful things can develop. A hidden walled garden, protected against the cold winds, where the sun is shining and it's peaceful and quiet. "Protect me from what I want." (Do you know the work by Jenny Holzer? Don't know why this came to my mind...)

I strongly feel that the way shown by the 3 batons is the better one for you right now. Sit down, like the Empress, thing about it, be introspective, and protect yourself rather than be too outgoing or active or even aggressive. The King is all alone, it's empty around him, and I can't help but notice his damaged face, it's like his mouth is partly erased. His self-confidence is only fake and will hurt him in the end. In the 3 Batons on the contrary there is life, flowers, fulfilment, symmetry, beauty...

The Roman III on the Empress nearly looks like 2 batons... they aren't crossed yet because she has both principles at her command, but they are there...

Let me know what you think, please! Now I can finally read what you wrote! :)

le_charior

Vieville Tarot

I identify with the Empress at the moment. I feel I'm giving a lot of nurturing and support to people in my life. 3 of Batons is about cooperation for me, working together on something, pooling energy. I feel I help people deal with their problems, specially recently. And the King is either a man in my life, and there is someone I've been supporting, or the way I appear on the outside (with the Empress being my inner self or how I feel). I tend to listen and not give much of myself away, like a king would be looking out for the good of his kingdom rather than his own needs.

Alternatively, this could all be about my creativity and the need to put in the extra work to polish my skills, which I know I need to do.

The Vieville 3 of Batons is the card on the left in the scan.

Hm so we saw VERY different things in the cards... You are using Mel's pips Or Camoin's method? A bit hard of me to follow how you arrived at your interpretation of the 3 batons without knowing these systems...

Can't wait to hear if any of my take made sense to you or if i was totally off :) don't hesitate to tell me if you couldn't apply anything at all, feeback is the most important thing to learn and develop!