3 Ghosts...

Debra

PS I don't know if anyone has bell chakras. I feel mine as hurricanes, whirring, not ringing.

Queen of Disks

Nice to have you back, Durant. I too, was wondering where you where. And I too, have been infusing my brain with the Thoth. Very good stuff.

My first thought with bells would usually be associated with Air, but I will have to think on the Water idea...

AJ

fairy tarot by LoS has a bell suit also

Durant Hapke

bell pops...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Debra provides the stunner links -- pour a cold one.

So digging that Ironwing action -- yeah I want a few of those bells -- perhaps put one around HK's swan like neck.

On the night of debauchery, when the V of Cups was drawn, we talked about it's Marley relevance, as we tripped on the party vibe.

In Dickens story, and subsequent plays, and films, Scrooge hears all the bells in his house ringing before scary gray bags of dust lungs Marley arrives at his bed chamber door.

This cup as bell concept leaped out very quickly.

When I look at the RW VoC, I can hear bell tones whispering over from the building on the hill.

And with the Thoth -- water music.

Yeah baby, the whispers of transmogrification.

"You can change course, Mr. Jack awful Scrooge, open your self to the larger universe, and get set to drink up."

"Drink in the powers of your all but forgotten dry husky heart."

I feel the five is asking us to get ready, baby, open your eyes and look in and out. Look past present and future.

You can see the messes and do nothing, or ride!

"Ride me! Your brother ghost Marley. I'm going to help you, but first here's a big sock in the jaw!"

Durant "pour out a little bell for me" Hapke

Durant Hapke

green...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Clearly, my rocking forward with this quad-ghost anecdote will take a good bit of time.

However, I got a Jack bird question if you have a thought or "deep knowledge" to share.

Gander at the RW five of cups and one sees the "fluids" spilt from the overturned goblets as being red -- and Jack bird green.

Green like absinthe I'm thinking...

Red would be wine...

I don't do that action much -- to much fruit, to much "Hi, I can't see you as my intestines are working way to hard at putting up with the orchard of vine fruit your piping down here, to focus on your beguiling desires for me," or some uncomfortable nonsense.

But green?

And the meaning of the fluids?

I'm going to pour a real drink now.

Thoughts, or directions on 5oC fluids welcome (especially ghostly trickling).

Durant "bobble down some neurotoxin thujone" Hapke

Durant Hapke

rebirth...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Bring it, and yeah, here's a tiny bit of info -- a murky mind knocker.

Orbiting the planet "green fluid question," I happened upon a few lines in a book entitled "Magical Tarot, Mystical Tao: Unlocking the (super elastic bubble plastic) Hidden Power of the Tarot Using the Ancient Secrets of the Tao Te Ching," by Diane Mogan, and a little micro meteorite flogged me.

Check this action Jumping Fright Face Jack Cracker Marley:

"... The nature of the liquid in the chalice is not revealed until it is spilled. In this case, the contents of the two of the cups are red (life and death) and green (rebirth). This is the cycle of all things..."

Rock star interesting -- and absinthe is presently undergoing a rebirth as well.

And this idea makes sense of an interesting bit of history Hot K pointed out to me when we were tripping the "funk party fantastic," that being the dreamy fact that Ebenezer Scrooge and Jacob Marley had been lovers in their early years together (the pairs "chains" are literally intertwined? DH? Thumbs up).

Rebirth of lost love?

Jack bird bring it.

Durant "pursue the Ghost" Hapke

Durant Hapke

2+3... or 3+2...

Brothers, and Sisters,

5 of cups... Have been looking, pondering...

Why three toppled, and two standing?

This seems to imply a "glass half full perspective to me?"

Insight?

Durant "keep me away from numbers" Hapke