3 of Wands & The Bottom Line

Amanda

I wanted to know how my work (specifically) affects the business's bottom-line: 3 of Wands

I was hoping to see the Ace of Pentacles (financial increase), but I got the 3 of Wands instead.

Though it's not necessarily monetary, could that be implied with the growth and expansion of the 3 of Wands? Or is it just saying something like, "Yes, there'll be some returns from your efforts."

What do you think?

obeygravity

If this is a business you're involved directly with, I'd see three of wands as your work being able to expand their reach and likely their mission. While money is important for business, a lot of them tend to falter in their ability to actually create reach so that their customer base grows and improves on itself rather consistently. A company's ability to actually expand outright effects it's ability to make money. So in a question like this, Three of Wands is probably a better card than Ace of Pentacles. The Ace is nothing but the potential to make money. What comes of that potential is still undecided. Three of Wands however opens the world of possibilities for the ships (money) to come in.

headincloud

I wanted to know how my work (specifically) affects the business's bottom-line: 3 of Wands

I was hoping to see the Ace of Pentacles (financial increase), but I got the 3 of Wands instead.

Though it's not necessarily monetary, could that be implied with the growth and expansion of the 3 of Wands? Or is it just saying something like, "Yes, there'll be some returns from your efforts."

What do you think?

You seem to bring a lot more to the business than just financial gain, your self confidence and self belief, power and personal success may form part of a team which is driving the company towards expansion and gain. Is it tied into the overseas market or shipping??

bluelagune

What you put into it is what you will get as a return.

Amanda

All great responses, thank you!

If this is a business you're involved directly with, I'd see three of wands as your work being able to expand their reach and likely their mission. While money is important for business, a lot of them tend to falter in their ability to actually create reach so that their customer base grows and improves on itself rather consistently. A company's ability to actually expand outright effects it's ability to make money. So in a question like this, Three of Wands is probably a better card than Ace of Pentacles. The Ace is nothing but the potential to make money. What comes of that potential is still undecided. Three of Wands however opens the world of possibilities for the ships (money) to come in.

Pooh -- that's boring! :p
You are totally right though, I think. That is exactly what I do -- create reach. I'm only a little disappointed because simply adding me to the team could do that. :laugh: I'm not saying you're at all wrong though, that's probably right on point. That's probably what is affecting the bottom line. There is no concrete way to measure my specific results (hence the question).

You seem to bring a lot more to the business than just financial gain, your self confidence and self belief, power and personal success may form part of a team which is driving the company towards expansion and gain. Is it tied into the overseas market or shipping??

Also quite relevant. My boss complimented my "independent" nature. I've been speaking up when coming across errors, and he's acted on fixing them or having them fixed rather quickly after I made him aware of them.

The company is a foreign one, yes -- one business partner is in Europe and the other is here in the U.S. far away on the other side of the country from me.

What you put into it is what you will get as a return.

I'm overqualified for the job, as per usual (story of my life!), so I'm probably putting in too much. Sometimes our greatest strengths can become our weaknesses, as Carl Jung has said... I should probably tone it down a bit to get more in alignment with the nature of the job and what is expected.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it!

obeygravity

Pooh -- that's boring! :p
You are totally right though, I think. That is exactly what I do -- create reach. I'm only a little disappointed because simply adding me to the team could do that. :laugh: I'm not saying you're at all wrong though, that's probably right on point. That's probably what is affecting the bottom line. There is no concrete way to measure my specific results (hence the question).

Well 3 of wands is also a highly creative card. It's a card I associate with the Ideas Man. The one who comes up with clever ways to bring in more interest, the one who helps revolutionize ideas and is able to see the bigger picture. Why shoot to help turn a penny into a dollar (ace of pentacles) when you can aim to turn a penny into a multi million dollar corporation :laugh:

Elven

What do you think?

This card looks to me as if you are sometimes on hold, waiting for the opportinuities to arrive or for everyone else to catch up and get their act together.
It takes patience, because you are waiting for others to do their part.
Its about working to deadlines, time management, synchronicity and using time effectively and efficiently while you wait for your ship to come in.
It speaks of prospects and future planning.
Self reliancy is what you bring.

Amanda

Well 3 of wands is also a highly creative card. It's a card I associate with the Ideas Man. The one who comes up with clever ways to bring in more interest, the one who helps revolutionize ideas and is able to see the bigger picture. Why shoot to help turn a penny into a dollar (ace of pentacles) when you can aim to turn a penny into a multi million dollar corporation :laugh:

That /is/ true.. I'm utilizing that part of my brain: creativity/ideas. I /hope/ that is helping to generate more interest/sales. LOL Seeing the bigger picture is where I might be over-stepping my bounds a bit, because I'm not in a role that requires I see the bigger picture. It's like an itch I can't scratch. :p If I'm making some positive contribution though, I guess that's better than making a negative contribution. I don't know about multi-millions, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. :laugh:

This card looks to me as if you are sometimes on hold, waiting for the opportinuities to arrive or for everyone else to catch up and get their act together.

It takes patience, because you are waiting for others to do their part.

Very true! I do sometimes find myself waiting -- especially with regard to work assignments. Being in different time zones probably doesn't help that matter.

Its about working to deadlines, time management, synchronicity and using time effectively and efficiently while you wait for your ship to come in.

This is true for the work assignments at this job, balancing all three jobs I have, and with work matters in general. I have some killer time management/efficiency skills. Hitting lag time just further exacerbates that itch I can't scratch. :laugh: I want to look for the hold-up and iron out the kink to replace the synchronistic flow! :p

It speaks of prospects and future planning.
Self reliancy is what you bring.

I definitely don't need someone looking over my shoulder; self-reliance would still contribute positively to the bottom line, for sure.

Thanks! :)

Elven

All good! Thanks for the feedback Amanda.
:)