3 Wands and 10 Pentacles as Place

Kiata

Hello to all fellow tarot students.

I consulted the cards to the whereabouts of a person and received 3Wands and 10 Pentacles.

What first came to mind was "train station". Waiting for the transport to arrive at a place where people mingle as they do in the 10 Pentacles. The hill or mountain he stands on in the 3 Wands resembles a platform at the train station.

What do you think? :)

beekie

Interesting post!!

So i believe this depends LARGELY on the deck you use here, as the image may correspond to the image, and not the card title. I did a reading a couple years ago, a friend asked where her mother was. I pulled 6 of Pentacles, and in my card was a gazeebo. So I thought of a garden, as weird as that sounded. Turns out her mom was indeed at a "healing garden".

So from my deck, with these 2 cards, i'm picturing a really extravagant house overlooking a lake, complete with a sunset :)

Kiata

What deck are you using? I am very curious now. I would prefer the house beside the lake to a train station he he.

I am using the Rider Waite Deck.

Aina

Hi Kiata. The first thing that came to my mind was a big office at a public place. If 3 of Wands is enterprise and 10 of Pents has such a social imagery (RWS deck). I think a skyscraper type business building located at the city center.

YDM42

wish there was a like button.

I agree.
Interesting post!!

So i believe this depends LARGELY on the deck you use here, as the image may correspond to the image, and not the card title. I did a reading a couple years ago, a friend asked where her mother was. I pulled 6 of Pentacles, and in my card was a gazeebo. So I thought of a garden, as weird as that sounded. Turns out her mom was indeed at a "healing garden".

So from my deck, with these 2 cards, i'm picturing a really extravagant house overlooking a lake, complete with a sunset :)