High Priestess and Tower

casia

In a love spread if the HP comes first and then the Tower could it mean that all the knowledge and wisdom that the HP has acumulated will now be revealed. Could it mean a moment of enlightment, a moment that will reveal what is trully happening.

Could it also mean that withholding the wisdom will bring terrible consequences????

Blessings to all!!! :)

SA12

Depends...What spread are you using? Do these cards have assigned positions in relation to one another?

Amanda

Was the Tower a clarification card to the High Priestess, or did they have their own separate positions in the spread?

My first thoughts are that you know something is going to happen (HP), like a disaster or break-up (Tower) but maybe you aren't actively doing anything about it (HP)... you just know it's coming and that it's going to hurt.

casia

Depends...What spread are you using? Do these cards have assigned positions in relation to one another?

No particular spread. A 3 card spread and 2 of the cards were the HP and the Tower. It had to do with a relationship.

casia

Was the Tower a clarification card to the High Priestess, or did they have their own separate positions in the spread?

My first thoughts are that you know something is going to happen (HP), like a disaster or break-up (Tower) but maybe you aren't actively doing anything about it (HP)... you just know it's coming and that it's going to hurt.

Does it necesarly have to be a disaster??? or could it be an important message or lesson to be learned????

Thanks

Kiata

something will take you by surprise that will (worst case) make you question your intuition or question what you remembered ( memory link to HP) to be true.

light2000

Hi :)

I see that combination like a widow or a divorced woman and at the worst scenario someone tha lost a child or even internal decease. But a relationship spread can be a mistress , a woman in secret, but to see that with the lover cards is more obvious.

The knowldge and wisdom is now reveal like you said i see that a lot more at High Priestess and Judgement. A secret get out of the box and also the angel the sound that is coming of his mouth, so secrets are been talk.

nisaba

In a love spread if the HP comes first and then the Tower could it mean that all the knowledge and wisdom that the HP has acumulated will now be revealed. Could it mean a moment of enlightment, a moment that will reveal what is trully happening.

Could it also mean that withholding the wisdom will bring terrible consequences????

Blessings to all!!! :)

It could simply mean that you're trying to focus *only* on the spiritual aspects of the relationship, and are living in "an ivory tower". Yes, sometimes cards can be very literal.

tarot_red

What was the third card?