3 Wands

BLFO

I have done a few relationship spreads and the 3 wands keeps showing up in different positions. What would the card mean for each position?

How they view you/the type of person you are?
How they feel about you?
And the outcome of a situation/relationship?

I see this card as a export/import and trading business card. But not necessarily anything to do with personal relationships.

Thanks.

The crowned one

BLFO said:
I have done a few relationship spreads and the 3 wands keeps showing up in different positions. What would the card mean for each position?

How they feel about you?

I see this card as a export/import and trading business card. But not necessarily anything to do with personal relationships.

Thanks.

How they view you/the type of person you are? A creative hard worker, an artist.

How they feel about you? Organized and intelligent, if you mean feel as a emotion I would draw a clarifying card.

And the outcome of a situation/relationship? Successful.

jayem

i often get the 3 of wands aswell in relationship spreads. is it reversed ever? or do you not do reversals...
i see it as a very positive card when upright. the image is a man looking out to a vast land. to me, this kind of symbolizes a clean relationship that you can really grow and cultivate. something you can build up.
i look into more the images than the traditional meanins for interpretations, but also i see caution in this card. the fact that the figure is use one of the wands as almost a walking stick symbolizes that this relationship might have its exhausting points, but its well worth the journey.

BLFO

The crowned one said:
How they view you/the type of person you are? A creative hard worker, an artist.

How they feel about you? Organized and intelligent, if you mean feel as a emotion I would draw a clarifying card.

And the outcome of a situation/relationship? Successful.

Can you explain how you came up with that?

View you/type of person: an artist or creative hard worker. Organized and intelligent. Perhaps I could understand the outcome, because 2 wands is starting a business venture, but the 3 wands has some business success that people want his products overseas, hence the boats in the background of the card. But I don't understand the creative hard worker and artist part.

I stopped using reversals since January. I got tired of guess if the reversals means blocked, emerging or the opposite of whatever the upright cards should be.

The crowned one

BLFO said:
Can you explain how you came up with that?

View you/type of person: an artist or creative hard worker. Organized and intelligent. Perhaps I could understand the outcome, because 2 wands is starting a business venture, but the 3 wands has some business success that people want his products overseas, hence the boats in the background of the card. But I don't understand the creative hard worker and artist part.

I stopped using reversals since January. I got tired of guess if the reversals means blocked, emerging or the opposite of whatever the upright cards should be.

Sure. Can you launch a successful venture without being creative? Unlikely. Artists turn dreams into reality as much as "businessmen" This is a creative card. In a relationship spread she is likely not seeing you as a business partner, so I look at the creative side of the card. Did that help?

Edit:I do not use reversals....very much, almost never, as both meanings are in the cards already.

willowfox

How they feel about you?

1. if you are creative, a business type, a sensible and down to earth type, a boss/leader type, an explorer in every sense of the word.

2. they would probably think of you as fearless, strong, clever, willing to take what seems like a risk, a person who keeps an eye always on the future, a perfectionist.

3. The relationship/situation would explore new territory and expand in new directions, it would grow.

Heloise

ow they feel about you?

As a type of peron the 3 wands is quiite proactive (in my opinion) and has quite a "male energy ".

How they feel about you - waiting for more.

Outcome - its not a definitive outcome - but things are progressing.

MysticalMoose

ow they feel about you?
And the outcome of a situation/relationship

Well, IMO

A person who has vision & can plan ahead....
They feel that first steps have been taken in a friendship/relationship & they are perhaps quietly confident
Outcome? - more that first seeds have been sown & now its time to stand back & watch them grow

WalesWoman

Enterprising, forward looking, optomistic, independent, most likely to succeed.

How they feel about you? A good prospect, but time will tell, so may be waiting to see what returns. One of the first things I think of when I see this card is " My ship has come in." Something they have been waiting for has come to them, so it was worth the wait.

And the outcome of a situation/relationship? In some things I've read this is partnership, returns on investments or successful returns on the efforts you've put into something. It's something that has been built up and can be built upon and expanded.

clarity

are they sending the ships out? Or are they waiting for them to return? This always perplexed me.