4 of pentacles + hierophant for what I meant to him

OceanWhispers

Hi everyone!

I need a little help with these two cards. I asked the Q...what do I mean to x? I drew 5 cards with no positions and 3 I totally get, but these two throw me for a loop.

So I was thinking it means...

4 of pents: he's sticking to
Hierophant: the rules

He's sticking to the rules. He's not changing his belief system.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Ocean

Grizabella

He sees you as his property and he thinks traditional beliefs are on his side in the matter, it appears to me. If you were married, then he sees you as belonging to him legally, if in no other way.

rwcarter

He thinks you are a keeper, someone he can hold onto forever (4P) and marry (Hierophant) if the other cards were positive. If they were negative, Griz's take sounds good to me.

OceanWhispers

He sees you as his property and he thinks traditional beliefs are on his side in the matter, it appears to me. If you were married, then he sees you as belonging to him legally, if in no other way.

Hey Grizabella!!!

Okay...I'm not married to him and we had an emotional connection that never manifested into anything beyond friendship. What do you think?

Thanks btw!!!

Ocean

OceanWhispers

He thinks you are a keeper, someone he can hold onto forever (4P) and marry (Hierophant) if the other cards were positive. If they were negative, Griz's take sounds good to me.

Okay...I'll post the other cards in the other forum. Thank you btw!!

Ocean