5 of Pents as location of meeting!

seeker7

Hey!! How would you interpret the 5 of Pentacles as where two people will meet?
I use the RWS so my interpretation will be based on this deck...
I thought of a couple of options...at first I thought it could be the typical 'outside' a bank.... but the more I looked at the card, the more I thought hospital or something similar...

What do you think? How would you see it in that position? :)

moderndayruth

Church or some building that once was used for some kind of rituals and ceremonies; could be a charity too; wherever it is, there is a possibility they'll miss each other, like both will show up but for some reason either won't recognize each other or something else will prevent them from actually meeting in person (confusion about time etc.)

Grizabella

Well, the RW card shows a church. Surely that wouldn't be it, though. :p

seeker7

Grizabella said:
Well, the RW card shows a church. Surely that wouldn't be it, though. :p

hahah :D yes but I was trying to think of something else apart from the obvious :D!!

seeker7

moderndayruth said:
Church or some building that once was used for some kind of rituals and ceremonies; could be a charity too; wherever it is, there is a possibility they'll miss each other, like both will show up but for some reason either won't recognize each other or something else will prevent them from actually meeting in person (confusion about time etc.)

Interesting! Well it came up once on under where they would meet... so I'm guessing the meeting will happen... but it could be out of something else going wrong and then ending up meeting by chance like that! :)

moderndayruth

seeker7 said:
hahah :D yes but I was trying to think of something else apart from the obvious :D!!
Well, it depends which city it is too - in Amsterdam for example you have plenty of once- churches turned offices, art galleries and what not.
In Belgrade there was a place that used to be a Synagogue once, turned to a club in nineties (not sure what is there now); so it doesn't have to be that obvious. ;)
Btw, more literally a Church - i think it would be the Pope, not 5oP. (To me at least.)

eta: by more literally a Church i meant an active Church that is

Fostha

seeker7 said:
Hey!! How would you interpret the 5 of Pentacles as where two people will meet?
Just off the top of my head I'd say anywhere 'outside',and probably when one of them feels at their lowest. :)

Reverie

I would say perhaps in a poor area of town... in a bad neighborhood perhaps

Aladdin

In the UK it could very well mean meeting at a prominent Victorian pile of a building with a classical facade designed to keep the poor / workers in their then lowly places as mere passers by.

pasara

To me it would be an urban, place where people go for help or support of some sort: hospital, shelter, clinic, social service agency, VA, support group meeting, etc