5 of time

Chloe0406

Hey guys I just had a phone call with a psychic about a break down of a relationship - my partner left me, anyway she said for the outcome of him coming back to me was 5 of time, meaning 5 days, 5 weeks or 5th month. I tried googling if this was true but couldn't find anything! Does anyone have any experience with a 5 of time card?

laurence

???

This is your specific situation. It does not matter if others have experienced 5 of time.

Do you know if she pulled a particular card for this result?

werewolfmoon

The fives in a reading aren't usually very optomistic, the five of swords is either a call to battle or a quarrel, the five of cups is disappointment, the five of wands, internal struggles, five of pents, giving and receiving. Ive not heard of the five of time, did she tell you what the surrounding cards were?

Chloe0406

I just got a little confused I never heard of 5 of time before, no idea of her deck either but all she said was due to what he says about cutting people from his life, he seems to be lying to me about it, he will be back in my life and that's when she mentioned 5 of time, she just said don't panic he will be back as I have 5 of time meaning 5 days, weeks or the fifth month.

laurence

I just got a little confused I never heard of 5 of time before, no idea of her deck either but all she said was due to what he says about cutting people from his life, he seems to be lying to me about it, he will be back in my life and that's when she mentioned 5 of time, she just said don't panic he will be back as I have 5 of time meaning 5 days, weeks or the fifth month.

I know that for some psychics, It can be very difficult to give exact timing.
But I think you have to leave It this way for now. 5 could be the 5th of the month, in 5 days, 5 weeks or the 5th month. Nobody can help you especially if you cannot mention any specific card. And also, It might be that she got this number psychically and not with the help of Tarot.

Sulis

I don't think she used a tarot deck, maybe it was some sort of oracle but there is no suit of Time in tarot.