6 cups and Lovers together

WaterSong

I have done a reading for a woman about a relationship and I got this combination of cards that I have never gotten before...I used the Morgan Greer and got the 6 of cups with the Lovers answering the question how her partner feels about her...I thought it was an interesting combination, both are 6 and the 6 of cups is a very sweet, tender card for me...I would like some suggestions on how we could interpret such combination....I saw it as positive, charged with feeling...in a otherwise fairly telling and positive reading( she also got the Queen of wands/ ace pents as how he sees her)....

xoxooxoox

balenciaga

6 cups + lovers= also, maybe it reminds the person of a relationship that one has fond memories of from the past, or one that they feel they have "known them forever". I agree with the gentle kindness and sincerity of the 6 cups. Looks very genuine and sweet.

balenciaga

Queen wands + ace Pents - that she does what she says she is going to do; that she is genuine.

WaterSong

balenciaga said:
6 cups + lovers= also, maybe it reminds the person of a relationship that one has fond memories of from the past, or one that they feel they have "known them forever". I agree with the gentle kindness and sincerity of the 6 cups. Looks very genuine and sweet.

thank you balenciaga for answering, I can see that we both had the same thoughts...I think there is a lot of shared tenderness in this relationship, that is the feeling I got when I saw these two cards together...kind of they "click" together emotionally....

xoxooxox