6 of pentacles as the impression you give

Vivian

I got 6 of Pen in the position, the impression you give to him (your lover).

Does this mean that he thinks I am generous? Or does he expect me to give him something (or vice versa)?

Lexie

This could very well mean that you give him exactly what he expects and he's content and happy with this relationship..just an idea

Love

~Lexie~

Grizabella

Maybe he sees you as somewhat of a "sugar mama" or potentially one. He could see you as someone he can take advantage of materially, if this were to be seen as a negative.

WalesWoman

Since it's Pentacles, I would think that it would have to do with the physical/sensual/material needs part of your relationship, that it's balanced, that you give as much as you get and he's satisfied, feeling like he is getting back what he puts into it as well...

unless you are insecure about it and then it might seem to him that he constantly needs to dish out something all the time... that you always are needing something more.

Another way of looking at it is, it's as good as it gets.

Ocean Bliss

I think it probably means he sees you as a generous and giving person but not willing to be taken advatage of. He probably appreciates all that you give him in your relationship.