666 isn't the real number

TheOld

all this symbology have to relate to something...
on of my friends who is an arabic told me that for them 666 is a verry holy number, like number of god.
verry interesting how different belief can be.

Power by Harmony
Omeada

tieduptinkerbell

that would make sense

TheOld said:
all this symbology have to relate to something...
on of my friends who is an arabic told me that for them 666 is a verry holy number, like number of god.
verry interesting how different belief can be.

Power by Harmony
Omeada

Old like God...that would make total sense. Supposedly the beast or the spirit of the beast has been around forever...like The Devil and of course God. I honestly have not read about this in the Koran...but I have not read it all through...should really tho...

Numbers facinate me...they are really quite something...the whole world is mathematically based..thus Alchemy and the old Arts...They believed Magik was more than just spells and potions...it was about math and science and words and numbers and time and space...it was the harmony of the world we live in...it was all of it...and numbers and spoken words...sooooo important

love Bell

HudsonGray

I thought that the 'beast' had already been determined to be Caligula back in Roman Caesar times? That that part of the prophecy had already happened and come true? If it has, that takes away any future applications of 'beast' to the present.

TheOld

HudsonGray said:
I If it has, that takes away any future applications of 'beast' to the present.
Mythology is by definition a way of describing the universe that is not real in OSC (Ordinary States of Counsciousness) but verry reall is SSC (Shamanic States of Counsicousness).
if we want to play with things like that, we have to not forget about what States of Counsciousness we talk/are or we will act like crazy folks ;)
btw. SSC is as real and valid as OSC, that's just a different states
double btw hehe, symbolism is a preception of SSC as it is a second attention viewing of the things...

Power by Harmony
Omeada

psychicbody

616 = FAX = Technology! lol

RChMI

666 is also the planetary number for the Sun. As well as the numerical name of the Essene Initiate whose job it was to "test" the other Initiates for progression to their next level, who was called Satan "Oppressor.".... denoted by the Hebraic letters Samekh (S-60) Tau (T-400) Resh (R-200) with the letter Vau (V-6) added to to distinguish that it is a man and not an ideal that is being noted. The letters were worn on a headband about one's head, and engraved on one's bowl/plate carried in the right hand... One can also see that combination in the talismanic square of SATOR/ROTAS by removing the vowels, one is left with S-T-R, about the edges. Used to mark the meeting place for certain Initiates in the Roman world.

The ideal as to the number Five as being the Number of Man is Platonic, not Biblical. The Biblical concept of the Number of Man is Three, Earthly Perfection is Seven, Cosmic Perfection is Eight, and Six is the Number of Near-Perfection. 666 denotes "Near-perfection in the image of Man." The number of Jesus is 888, "Cosmic Perfection in the image of Man."

einhverfr

RChMI said:
666 is also the planetary number for the Sun. As well as the numerical name of the Essene Initiate whose job it was to "test" the other Initiates for progression to their next level, who was called Satan "Oppressor.".... denoted by the Hebraic letters Samekh (S-60) Tau (T-400) Resh (R-200) with the letter Vau (V-6) added to to distinguish that it is a man and not an ideal that is being noted. The letters were worn on a headband about one's head, and engraved on one's bowl/plate carried in the right hand... One can also see that combination in the talismanic square of SATOR/ROTAS by removing the vowels, one is left with S-T-R, about the edges. Used to mark the meeting place for certain Initiates in the Roman world.

I also thought that the Saturn connection made by Perez-Reverte in his novel "El Club Dumas" was interesting. Basically...

You have the Magic Square of Saturn. This is a 3x3 magic square. Each row, column, and diagonal adds up to 15. 15 reduces to 6. So along the columns (excluding diagonals) you get a reduced number of 666. Same with the rows.

Of course, the Fraturnitas Saturni (a German occult group) saw the Sun and Saturn as flip sides of a coin, where each one contained at its heart the essence of the other (think a yin/yang diagram).

Netzach

tieduptinkerbell said:
i just got this in the mail...i thought omg how wild...and how bloody funny....

>Numbers of the Beast
>
>666
>Number of the beast
>
>668
>Neighbor of the beast
>
>660
>Approx. number of the beast
>
>DCLXVI
>Roman numeral of the beast
>
>666.0000
>Number of the high-precision beast
>
>0.666
>Number of the millibeast
>
>1/666
>Common denominator of the beast
>
>666[-/(-1)]
>Imaginary number of the beast
>
>1010011010
>Binary number of the beast
>
>-666
>Negative number of the beast
>
>00666
>Zip code of the beast
>
>$665.95
>Retail price of the beast
>
>$712.62 Price of the beast + GST
>
>$769.95
>Price of the beast with all accessories, replacements and warranties
>
>$656.66
>Wal-Mart price of the beast
>
>$333.00
>After-Christmas sale price of the beast
>
>$222.00
>Going-out of business liquidation price of the beast
>
>666 F
>Oven temperature for cooking roast "beast"
>
>666k
>Retirement plan of the beast
>
>666 mg
>Recommended minimum daily requirement of the beast
>
>20/666
>Vision of the beast
>
>1-800-666-6666
>Toll-free number of the beast
>
>999
>Australian number of the beast
>
>6"X 6"X 6"
>Lumber of the beast
>
>66.6 GHZ
>Computer processor of the beast
>
>666i
>BMW of the beast
>
>666.cpr.ca
>URL of the beast
>
>666 calories
>Diet of the beast
>
>969
>Dyslexic number of the beast
>
>66.6 MHz
>FM radio station of the beast
>
love Bell

Oh dear . . . I haven't laughed so much in ages! That's wonderful.

tieduptinkerbell

Revelations

HudsonGray said:
I thought that the 'beast' had already been determined to be Caligula back in Roman Caesar times? That that part of the prophecy had already happened and come true? If it has, that takes away any future applications of 'beast' to the present.

It depends if you are an end times believer or if you believe that all the prophecies are fulfilled. Completely perspective I guess...

I don't believe its happened yet...but thats just me...grins...

Bell