7 of Cups as a person

summeryjoy

I recently did this spread where a position called "Who can or will help you?" turned out to be the 7 of Cups. I don't understand how this could be a person. I don't think the tarot meant to tell me what could help me because the position before it was called, "What resources are out there for you to use?" and that turned out to be the King of Wands Rx. I figured that was a person already (unless the tarot switched the cards for the positions, which I really doubt).

For the sake of complying with the forum rules: the 7 of Cups could mean fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, choices, imagination, or visualization. But I really don't know what a 7c person is. An artist of these things?!

I am looking for an interpretation of the card as person, not in general.

Thanks in advance :)

kx5

My two cents... Maybe a person that will broaden your horizons, give you a wider span of choices. A powerful person that will offer his resources for you to use.

Laurelle

7 of Cups person loves to fall in love. They almost love falling in love with love in general. It's that feeling or rush you get when you first start crushing on someone. It's not that "soul mate/Calm feeling." It's the feeling you get when you rush towards infatuation/love. You're not thinking rationally or clearly. All you can do is think of that person. That's the 7of Cups type. The type of person to fall in love on a whim.

Tarot maybe telling you that a European man who loves love will help you. He'll be inventive, passionate, and you'll fall in love rapidly. It will hit you without warning. He'll be artistic and explosive. You'l travel around the Med. Sea together.

Watch out though. Reversed King of Wands is a lot like the Knight of Wands. It probably should be read as such, especially near the 7 of Cups.

Looks like you'll need a sweeping romance to inspire you.

That's the combination.

kx5

7 of Cups person loves to fall in love. They almost love falling in love with love in general. It's that feeling or rush you get when you first start crushing on someone. It's not that "soul mate/Calm feeling." It's the feeling you get when you rush towards infatuation/love. You're not thinking rationally or clearly. All you can do is think of that person. That's the 7of Cups type. The type of person to fall in love on a whim.

Tarot maybe telling you that a European man who loves love will help you. He'll be inventive, passionate, and you'll fall in love rapidly. It will hit you without warning. He'll be artistic and explosive. You'l travel around the Med. Sea together.

Watch out though. Reversed King of Wands is a lot like the Knight of Wands. It probably should be read as such, especially near the 7 of Cups.

Looks like you'll need a sweeping romance to inspire you.

That's the combination.

Indeed. Makes a lot more sense.

summeryjoy

European? Why European? not that I mind.. lol!

OK, I get the type of person the you are talking about, but would you describe them differently if you knew that the reading was about work finances shortage?

summeryjoy

My two cents... Maybe a person that will broaden your horizons, give you a wider span of choices. A powerful person that will offer his resources for you to use.

That makes sense; person offering choices, although I cannot think of some who fits that description in my situation.

kx5

That makes sense; person offering choices, although I cannot think of some who fits that description in my situation.

Hmm, then maybe you are going to meet someone rich who has the means of improving on your situation by introducing you to a new business. Funding you, or something similar.

Laurelle

European? Why European? not that I mind.. lol!

OK, I get the type of person the you are talking about, but would you describe them differently if you knew that the reading was about work finances shortage?

There are many layers to tarot. One card can give you many different interpretations. What I see when I see your cards is going to be different than what you see.

The person who can help you is a person might still fall in love quickly. Look for someone whimsical. Perhaps they hum little songs to themselves or doodle in a notebook. 7 of Cups person has their head in the clouds.

From my personal experience, tarot switches positions all the time, simply based on the fact that many cards have different interpretations. I don't read it like a strict system.

The 7 of Cups may also be trying to tell you to stop trying to use tarot to get guidance about "who the thief" is.

summeryjoy

There are many layers to tarot. One card can give you many different interpretations. What I see when I see your cards is going to be different than what you see.

The person who can help you is a person might still fall in love quickly. Look for someone whimsical. Perhaps they hum little songs to themselves or doodle in a notebook. 7 of Cups person has their head in the clouds.

From my personal experience, tarot switches positions all the time, simply based on the fact that many cards have different interpretations. I don't read it like a strict system.

The 7 of Cups may also be trying to tell you to stop trying to use tarot to get guidance about "who the thief" is.
You've described me!!!

summeryjoy

Hmm, then maybe you are going to meet someone rich who has the means of improving on your situation by introducing you to a new business. Funding you, or something similar.
I see. That would work.