8 cups,knight wands reversed

mia28

Hi all
I could use a little help with these two cards.
The 8 cups as a person.
The knight wands reversed as a job.

Ok so the 8 cups i think is someone who has walked away from something that used to be important to them. A person moving on with sadness about them in doing so.

Now knight wands reversed as a persons job, this made me think unemployed for some reason.
Set backs, delays, egar to get things moving but restricted to do so. A possibity is redundancy.

What do you think ??

Scibility

maybe the knight of wands means a job that has the potential for adventure or travel but not initially?

WalesWoman

8 Cups as a person, is someone willing to leave their comfort zone and go onward into the unknown. They might also might need time to go off alone, leaving behind emotional attachments.

Knight Wands RX as a job... flipping char broiled burgers at Burger King, gotta be quick. Some kind of fast paced job that is under orders, not self employed and wouldn't think there is much opportunity for promotion. Something hot, under fire, but doesn't exactly feed those fires in the belly. Of course unemployed fits too... a knight with no mission.

mia28

8 Cups as a person, is someone willing to leave their comfort zone and go onward into the unknown. They might also might need time to go off alone, leaving behind emotional attachments.

Knight Wands RX as a job... flipping char broiled burgers at Burger King, gotta be quick. Some kind of fast paced job that is under orders, not self employed and wouldn't think there is much opportunity for promotion. Something hot, under fire, but doesn't exactly feed those fires in the belly. Of course unemployed fits too... a knight with no mission.
Intresting. I got this card for a coming love intrest spread i did for a friend. Although i changed it to next coming relationship instead lol. The 8 cups was who she was going to get involed with. I though it was someone leaving a relationship behind like they have done.

Their job was the knight reversed it made me think of redundancey. Burger king yeah i could see that or fast paced job of some kind. thanks wales :)

Geauxtee

8 of cups -- This person is a wanderer and is not really sure what makes them happy.
Knight of Wands Rx -- This is some in the creative field, that is on the sidelines or has a grunt work position. Like an intern or production assistant

mia28

8 of cups -- This person is a wanderer and is not really sure what makes them happy.
Knight of Wands Rx -- This is some in the creative field, that is on the sidelines or has a grunt work position. Like an intern or production assistant
Thanks for the help. I like your take on this. A wanderer it could be :)

Thirteen

Restoring What They've Lost

Actually, 8/Cups could be leaving a comfort zone, but it can also indicate someone who has grown out of something, including a "comfort zone." Like a dessert you used to love, but now when you bite into it you realize it's all sugar and that's no longer enough for you. You don't leave your comfort zone for something different so much as leave something that can no longer comfort you. You realize it's not the real deal you thought it was when you got into it originally, and so you leave it in search of the real thing.

So this person could feel that they're leaving something that they've outgrown or that is no longer enough for them.

The Knight/Wands might seem to be the opposite because it indicates a job that isn't exciting or adventurous. But you have to remember that 8/Cups may not mean seeking out "adventure" so much as seeking something different that is more "real" and true. So that life of adventurous jobs may now ring hollow and juvenile to this person, and they may be seeking something less mutable, more real and solid and slow paced.

Keep in mind also that the 8/Cups person feels empty. Likewise the Knight/Wand rx. Wands are about passion, and rx blocks that. In both cases, the person may feel like they've been sucked dry of emotional commitment and creative energy. They gave it all, and ended up emptied and burned out. Likely they're now looking for something that will refuel them with both of those, rather than requiring it of them, as they've nothing left to give. They may be after a life-change and a career that isn't demanding, is reliable and trustworthy and, hopefully, will restore to them what they've lost.

Maybe?

mia28

Actually, 8/Cups could be leaving a comfort zone, but it can also indicate someone who has grown out of something, including a "comfort zone." Like a dessert you used to love, but now when you bite into it you realize it's all sugar and that's no longer enough for you. You don't leave your comfort zone for something different so much as leave something that can no longer comfort you. You realize it's not the real deal you thought it was when you got into it originally, and so you leave it in search of the real thing.

So this person could feel that they're leaving something that they've outgrown or that is no longer enough for them.

The Knight/Wands might seem to be the opposite because it indicates a job that isn't exciting or adventurous. But you have to remember that 8/Cups may not mean seeking out "adventure" so much as seeking something different that is more "real" and true. So that life of adventurous jobs may now ring hollow and juvenile to this person, and they may be seeking something less mutable, more real and solid and slow paced.

Keep in mind also that the 8/Cups person feels empty. Likewise the Knight/Wand rx. Wands are about passion, and rx blocks that. In both cases, the person may feel like they've been sucked dry of emotional commitment and creative energy. They gave it all, and ended up emptied and burned out. Likely they're now looking for something that will refuel them with both of those, rather than requiring it of them, as they've nothing left to give. They may be after a life-change and a career that isn't demanding, is reliable and trustworthy and, hopefully, will restore to them what they've lost.

Maybe?[/QUOTE/) This explains things very well and is a great help to my reading i did. I think you may be onto something here. 8 cups man as you describe it makes me think of someone who is must feel very sad to feel such an emtyness inside. His look is 3 swords. With the 8 and knight reversed tied in with that 3 swords, this guy seems to have been through hard times. His look may be that he is burned out.
You say the 8 cups guy may be looking for a life change i think this would fit in very nicely to my reading. As ever thanks thirteen :)