A Fish called Sibilla! `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

pdmishh

Hey zhadee!

May I sit? I'd like a message from my Guides please :) I can return an exchange with these cards as well

zhadee

Hey zhadee!

May I sit? I'd like a message from my Guides please :) I can return an exchange with these cards as well
hello pdmishh, happy to see you here

Cheerfulness & Fortune

Your guide's message is promising. If there's company around you, you may enjoy its joy wholeheartedly. People around you like to be with you, and if there is a reason to celebrate... rock the house, matey!
Your guide wants you to know that everyting is alright, wipe away the doubt and worry and enjoy life to the max.
If you don't feel happy now, it's about time to receive life's blessings. It looks like something is offered to you.

If you feel like an exchange, I'd very much like to receive a message from my guides as well =)

AnemoneRosie

Ahoy me dear, what a lovely question =) Let me pick two cards.

Haughtiness & Misfortune

Aye, aren't these cards funny? The first impression they give is that your apartment is in need of a real make-over. The chaos does not provide a healthy and cozy environment for you.
What you need to start is an idea of how pretty your place can be if it gets the right attention. When do you think does your place may get the most attention? For me, it used to be a visit from my mother. :p

This is true. While the environment is homey, it's not necessarily the healthiest, nor the most cozy. It gets the most attention when I'm by myself, I think, as I tend to stay home a fair bit. My problem is that I'm still burnt out from school ending a couple of weeks ago, and so rather than being productive my natural inclination is to lounge around. I guess that's a form of haughtiness - that sense of "I've earned this."

What you need to start... a change of perspective. You may look at your place as if it was a crime scene. By looking at it, you will understand which person lives in this place. You then may wonder if that person's character is congruent with yours.
If it is, your place is not in need of cleaning.
If not, you may start by sorting out what no longer belongs to you and the way you like to see yourself reflected in your location.

Even if you end up by throwing out 95% of your belongings, your personality remains unharmed.

It is in need of a de-clutter because I have boxes that I've not unpacked for months (I moved mid-May last year) and I'd like to be able to open my door fully, and my dresser. Starting with who I am not is a good place to start. Thanks!

tealily

ooh I'd love to ask about my house and what to do with it too! :) I live alone, and with my new job it's getting to be a bit of a mess - I know it needs a declutter but perhaps I need to 'enjoy' it more as well instead of just using it as a dumping ground/multi-room home office.

barefootlife

My dear Zhadee! I am very much enjoying reading about your walk on the camino. I hope you're doing well in the present.

My month of rough job is very nearly at its end. (by the way, the little magic talisman we made worked out very well!) It feels kind of like a shock, so I think I need a little celebratory ending to straighten my head out. What kind of good fun do I need to celebrate being able to go home and working normal hours again?

zhadee

My dear Zhadee! I am very much enjoying reading about your walk on the camino. I hope you're doing well in the present.

My month of rough job is very nearly at its end. (by the way, the little magic talisman we made worked out very well!) It feels kind of like a shock, so I think I need a little celebratory ending to straighten my head out. What kind of good fun do I need to celebrate being able to go home and working normal hours again?
Avast ye buxom lass, have a healthy swig of rum =) I'm glad to hear about the talisman working so well for you!

Here are your cards
Consolation & Joyfulness

All you need is some company, barefootlife. If there are people you like, you might give them a call and tell them that you are back to life. Nothing spectacular, just a tiny little 'beeb'. There might also be somebody returning to your life, who you haven't seen in a while.
Meeting with them will be a happy surprise.

If there is nobody you like to think of, and if nobody is coming to you, you are well advised to go to some place that offers something fun to do like dancing and hanging out with other people. No need for soulsearching, nothing competive. A place that screams 'Come as you are'. Just an opportunity that offers pleasant chitchat to make you feel good and alive.

Leandra88

Hi there! If I may, I would like to ask about the dream I had last night. It was quite strange as in the dream, my dream self knew I was dreaming (talk about a tongue twister!). In the dream, I was giving birth to twins, and then the part of me that was aware I was dreaming was wondering who I had ended up with romantically. Next thing you know, I am referring to my ex, G as my husband and father of the twins. So yeah, I woke up pretty confused this morning, especially because I finally made the decision last week to let go of G and move on.

So my question is, what was the significance or meaning of this dream? Thanks!

barefootlife

Avast ye buxom lass, have a healthy swig of rum =) I'm glad to hear about the talisman working so well for you!

Here are your cards
Consolation & Joyfulness

All you need is some company, barefootlife. If there are people you like, you might give them a call and tell them that you are back to life. Nothing spectacular, just a tiny little 'beeb'. There might also be somebody returning to your life, who you haven't seen in a while.
Meeting with them will be a happy surprise.

If there is nobody you like to think of, and if nobody is coming to you, you are well advised to go to some place that offers something fun to do like dancing and hanging out with other people. No need for soulsearching, nothing competive. A place that screams 'Come as you are'. Just an opportunity that offers pleasant chitchat to make you feel good and alive.

Always happy to share a drink with such good company!

And as ever, your advice for me is solid. I've become disconnected from everything, both at home and online, and reconnecting would likely help me resettle. I'll hit up some friends I haven't seen in awhile, maybe have a walk in the park if it isn't too hot, and reacquaint myself with my decks. Too busy and tired for tarot, even! It's been quite the month.

zhadee

Hi there! If I may, I would like to ask about the dream I had last night. It was quite strange as in the dream, my dream self knew I was dreaming (talk about a tongue twister!). In the dream, I was giving birth to twins, and then the part of me that was aware I was dreaming was wondering who I had ended up with romantically. Next thing you know, I am referring to my ex, G as my husband and father of the twins. So yeah, I woke up pretty confused this morning, especially because I finally made the decision last week to let go of G and move on.

So my question is, what was the significance or meaning of this dream? Thanks!
Hi Leandra, this is beyond the scope of 'simple'.
Freud said, that the birth of twins in dreams symbolises the missed opportunities which cause feelings of guilt and pain. The twins symbolise the desire for exchange and communication with others.
You may feel guilty towards G because you want to be "twins" with him, to be one soul in two bodies. At the same time you may feel guilty for you cannot be G's twin for whatever reason, or he cannot be your twin.
In order to live with him you cannot live your own life.

I think, each dream is the fulfillment of the wish. Which wish is fulfilled by giving birth to twins? You want to be twins with G, but it's impossible in reality so you need to dream it in order to have your wish fulfilled.

I'm asking my cards why you want to be twins with him.

Friend & House

Having a twin-relationship is sharing the same soul, so G would be your soulmate, and you were his. You are like him, he is like you. Being twins takes away the difference between you both.
Because there is something separating you, you want to move on from G. What you miss is the feeling of security and safety that comes from intuitive understanding. You wish to be known without having to explain yourself all the time. You want to understand him, and vice versa.
You miss the feeling of care, empathy and sensitive behaviour towards you. But your dream says: you give birth to twins because G and you aren't twins. You are two different persons.

Twins may be confused because they look similar. The difference between the other one and yourself would be denied by being a twin. You want to move on because either you or G refuse to accept that the other one is not your twin. But love is... opposites attracted.
The twins from your dream may also say: you two are so much akin that you cannot love the other one.
The missed life is not finding your opposite person - the one who is not the same person as you.

The twin is either a unity that is made from similar or different material. You have to decide whether unity stems from similarity, or from difference. I think, unity comes from difference.
Like thesis - antithesis - synthesis.

pdmishh

hello pdmishh, happy to see you here [emoji813]

Cheerfulness & Fortune

Your guide's message is promising. If there's company around you, you may enjoy its joy wholeheartedly. People around you like to be with you, and if there is a reason to celebrate... rock the house, matey!
Your guide wants you to know that everyting is alright, wipe away the doubt and worry and enjoy life to the max.
If you don't feel happy now, it's about time to receive life's blessings. It looks like something is offered to you.

If you feel like an exchange, I'd very much like to receive a message from my guides as well =)

For you --

Misfortune (jumper), foe, solider, fortune

Very contradicting cards here! I'm going to say that you might be going through a rough period with someone whom you thought was kind, reliable and trustworthy, only to be shocked and blown away by something very "unlike" them. But this is only for the better - it's to clear a better path coming your way. It's so you can lighten your load and look onwards again. So this upheaval with someone is only beneficial for you in the long run.

Thanks for the exchange! I could definitely use some good, positive information and changes coming my way. I have been through a rough period and am really looking for some blessings. Thank you