A look into the future

PAMUYA

They are beautiful! I cannot wait to read from them. Thank you for sharing your journey with us..God bless you.

coyoteblack

I can ot wait to by the deck, I hope I can afford the first edition.

GreenMoonBeam

Joy oh joy! :angel:Cirom:angel: Just just just, speechless. :love:

afrosaxon

Wow.

:bugeyed:

GORGEOUS! :thumbsup:

I have always liked your spin on the Pentacles suit, especially the 3 of Pentacles card.

I'm especially loving that Hanging Man card (I'm still watching the slide show, though!).

Please add my name to your first-peek list.

T.

Cearsha

Wow - speechless again.......... Beautiful imagery Ciro, and I can't wait to read the story - I have played the trailer so many times it should be burned into my screen by now......

Sidhe-Ra

You must be so proud- you have created a masterpiece :)

Em x

MysticalMoose

oh wow, to see the deck complete is just breathtaking... I felt quite emotional seeing it. I hardly dare think how awesome it will be to actually OWN one :)
Congratulations Ciro, I have enjoyed watching the progress of the cards as you have worked & been gracious enough to share .....I am sure it will be a much loved & treasured deck for all who are lucky enough to get their hands on a copy. I certainly intend to!!!

Becki :D

PAMUYA

2 of Cups

Just looked at the deck again. I noticed that the 2 of Cups has the same faces as the Lovers card..it is funny I always thought the Lovers card should have been the 2 of cups, just had that feel to it. The deck is just lovely and I cannot wait to read from it.

cirom

Sassyjackal said:
Just looked at the deck again. I noticed that the 2 of Cups has the same faces as the Lovers card..it is funny I always thought the Lovers card should have been the 2 of cups, just had that feel to it. The deck is just lovely and I cannot wait to read from it.

I was on line and just saw your post. Yes, the two lovers from the Majors are the people who are reflected in the two cups. To me it made sense to have a connection between those cards.

By the way the slide show is'nt quite the final version (always tweaking). I substituted the sharks of the Knight of Cups, for Manta Rays.

PAMUYA

cirom said:
I was on line and just saw your post. Yes, the two lovers from the Majors are the people who are reflected in the two cups. To me it made sense to have a connection between those cards.

By the way the slide show is'nt quite the final version (always tweaking). I substituted the sharks of the Knight of Cups, for Manta Rays.

Yes it dose make sense, those two look so much in love, and connected in many levels. I also love the changes to the Moon card, nice touch. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your journey.