A May reading for myself - tea leaf oracle

Awkward.turtle91

A monthly romance reading for my self (for this month).

b2514327333c8f151b930faaad8c9ba9.jpg

- 5 card pull; all though their aren't many weeks left of may! in the book it suggest that other cards around certain ones might lead to more information

Cards -

Lion - Time to act - Follow the lions example and over come indecision. It is fine to act or face the consequences for being tentative.

Dark man - Dealings or a relationship with a dark hair or complexion. (Check connecting cards to see if they reveal the nature of this man)

Chair - Filled - Someone new is entering your life. (Check connecting cards to see if they reveal this information). This symbol signifies that someone. We will enter or has just entered your life but does not indicate whether it will be a man or a woman.

Dolphin - Financial gain, usually coming from something you did in the past.

Needle & Thread - A sincere wish is granted -this indicates that a sincere wish, dear to the querists heart will be granted.

My take ...

In the rest of may and maybe heading into a bit of June ..

I feel that this reading is suggesting that; someone new is entering my life or has entered my life, I feel that who ever this is he is a male with a dark complexion of hair. I feel that he's already in my life due to the lion card as it's telling me that I need to act upon certain situations, so maybe I need to tell someone in my life how I feel about them rather then wait. I feel whom ever he is is related to my work (hence the dolphin) or will help on the way to getting a better job in my life. I feel that what ever happens with this man a sincere wish of mine of finding a relationship and having someone that loves me or finding a better career might be granted over this month or the next.

Any thoughts?

samantha

I don't know this Oracle, so am unsure if the cards need to be read a certain way (as in combinations - like Lenormand) But for me ....

Visulally, to me at least, these cards look like a divide - the new guy is depicted on the left, you (as the woman in *chair filled* ) on the right and your joint energies underneath.

So yes, looks like someone new is coming in for you - the lion makes me wonder if he is a Leo or leastways a fire sign. I think he will be pro active and make a bee line for you very quickly ("time to act") . The fact that the man and the woman are facing one another makes me think you will be receptive to one another and you will not *turn your back* on his *advances*.

This may be romantic. However if the dolphin card remains true to its words then it could be a business or work partnership or someone who will help you to get where you need to be financially (and he will need you as much as you will need him - hence why he makes a bee line for you). If the words on the dolphin card can be ignored :) then he will make you feel upbeat, your connection will be - amongst other things- playful and fun.

I thought the base card was great. Like a needle and thread you will compliment one another very well. You have *come together* to create something greater than the two of you ...which could be business related (do you make or craft anything in your career or have a side line hobby which does same ?) or it could be romantic. Anyway ...I think it augers well !

EDIT : Sorry, I forgot to say that I didn't read your take on these - in case you were thinking " But I've already said that " ! I see some of our impressions match.

Awkward.turtle91

I don't know this Oracle, so am unsure if the cards need to be read a certain way (as in combinations - like Lenormand) But for me ....

Hello Samantha,

They're just based on tea leaf readings, some of the surrounding cards give of clues to certain events and what they are or what you have to do.

No need to read in combination like lenormands (this is different) :)

Other then that the cards don't need to be read in a certain way i feel.

Visulally, to me at least, these cards look like a divide - the new guy is depicted on the left, you (as the woman in *chair filled* ) on the right and your joint energies underneath.

Now you've pointed it out I can understand what you mean about the divide, it looks like two separate stories. I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it.

So yes, looks like someone new is coming in for you - the lion makes me wonder if he is a Leo or leastways a fire sign. I think he will be pro active and make a bee line for you very quickly ("time to act") . The fact that the man and the woman are facing one another makes me think you will be receptive to one another and you will not *turn your back* on his *advances*.

At the moment I seem to be attracting many fire signs in my life, so I suppose this makes sense to me, and an intriguing new thought on the lion card. I hope he does make a move for me quickly! Oh I'm loving the way you think Samantha. Let's i hope we don't ignore each other in that respect.

This may be romantic. However if the dolphin card remains true to its words then it could be a business or work partnership or someone who will help you to get where you need to be financially (and he will need you as much as you will need him - hence why he makes a bee line for you). If the words on the dolphin card can be ignored :) then he will make you feel upbeat, your connection will be - amongst other things- playful and fun.

Well given I asked about my romance in may, I assume this is a romantic encounter rather than a business one as it would fit in with my question, which is why I had wondered if I'd meet them or had met them at my place of work, which could fit in about with what you say about helping me financially.

(Please bare with me I'm not meaning to sound rude here, sorry if I am I think I might have Miss read that bit also, I'll confess I'm half asleep!)

This reminds me of a sort of relationship with lots of banter that you can bounce backwards and forwards from, and just be able to have a good time knowing you won't upset one another what ever you say.

I thought the base card was great. Like a needle and thread you will compliment one another very well. You have *come together* to create something greater than the two of you ...which could be business related (do you make or craft anything in your career or have a side line hobby which does same ?) or it could be romantic. Anyway ...I think it augers well !

It is a great compliment if what you say is true, I only dance as a side line hobby and that isn't professional (its folk dancing). Nothing much else I'm afraid, I don't craft. I work in retail, so I supposed it could be business related.

I like how you've managed to put the cards together looking at the pictures and I like the story you've told :)

EDIT : Sorry, I forgot to say that I didn't read your take on these - in case you were thinking " But I've already said that " ! I see some of our impressions match.

Don't worry, it's okay some times it's good to have fresh perspectives with out reading a set one already.

And i believe some of our impressions do match indeed! I'll keep posted!

There's still more of May left :) x