Wisdom of the Oracle readings for feedback

Libertya

Hi there!
I am offering 1-3 card readings from the Wisdom of the Oracle deck by Colette Baron Reid.

Exchange is optional but appreciated.

****THREAD CLOSED****
***PLEASE POST YOUR FEEDBACK***

Repeat questions welcome

***NO health or Legal questions****

I will try to get questions answered as fast as I can. If I accidently skip someone, please let me know. :)

theFeeLion

Hi Libertya :love:

I'd like to sit if I can :) could I please have a general message?

I let me know what question you have and if you would like Froud Faeries or something from my new Messenger cards :love:

:heart: Fee

snowmoon

hi,

Please give me some guidance in june, thank-you..

i would exchange reading if you like..

amaya1

Could u pull one card for Ab whats the outcome of next meeting with him??
And one other for At is a new guy and i will meet him too tomorrow šŸ˜ anything sexual or romantic with one of them tomorrow?

Aries2014

Hey hope all is good

Can I pls sit for feedback

I'd like to know how J feelings are developing for me (as I went to see him and spent some time with him at the wkend)

Esk

Hi Libertya
I have a job interview tomorrow but i wonder if it's a good job for me, i have doubt. And whatever the outcome i'll have a job next month so this one is not a necessity.
I can do an exchange with the same deck if you want.

Libertya

Hi Libertya :love:

I'd like to sit if I can :) could I please have a general message?

I let me know what question you have and if you would like Froud Faeries or something from my new Messenger cards :love:

:heart: Fee

Hi there! I pulled three cards for you....

ORPHANED: A SENSE OF LOSS, THE NEED TO BELONG, UNCERTAINTY ABOUT YOUR PLACE.
The message is that we are meant to have connections with other people. It's important to recognize the importance of being part of something rather than being separate. Have you been having trouble fitting in somewhere? Or just wanting to feel the need to belong? If yes, this message is telling you that you need to address your feeling of belonging and know that you will eventually find your place.

DEEP KNOWING: INTUITON, EMPATHY, LISTENINH TO THE ORACLE WITHIN.
The message is know that you have an ability to read between the lines and find all the truth that was missing when the story was told. Trust your vibes and intuition. Spirit may be sending you messages, so it is important to always trust your iintuition.

Here and Now: BEING FULLY PRESENT IN THE MOMENT, LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME.
The message is that everything happens in the now, in the present. You have what it takes to handle anything today if you let go of the need to look into the future or reflect on the past. Perhaps you have been focusing on the past and not on the here and now. Spirit wants you to know that this moment has the potential to create miracles in your life.

I hope you enjoyed your reading!
My question is: what do I need to know about my love life right now?
Thanks!

Libertya

hi,

Please give me some guidance in june, thank-you..

i would exchange reading if you like..

Hi there!
I had one card fall out for you and I believe this is your special message.

MENDING: FORGIVENESS, MAKING AMENDS, HEALING
Now is the time for mending rifts, HEALING wounds, and letting go of the past. You need to make peace not only with yourself but with others. For June I believe you may need to work on forgiveness. This card came up For A reason. Perhaps you may need to work on forgiving yourself or someone. Does any of this resonate with you? The other message is to forgive yourself for making mistakes. This card could also tell you to make amends with anyone who has hurt you in your past. Please let me know how I did!

Thank you!
My question is: what does spirit want me to know right now?

nh786

Hey Libertya!

May i ask what M thinks about me please?

Thank you x

Libertya

Could u pull one card for Ab whats the outcome of next meeting with him??
And one other for At is a new guy and i will meet him too tomorrow šŸ˜ anything sexual or romantic with one of them tomorrow?

Hi there!
For you and AB, I pulled:
Exchanging Gifts: This card is about giving and receiving. This card could have some sexual overtones to it. But I guess you will have to wait and see. :) I feel that AB might want to do something with you where you both are equally giving and receiving. If that makes sense. It could be something romantic or sexual. This card is kind of hard to interpret, buy this is a new deck. You will have to let me know how things turn out.

For you and AT, I pulled:
Truth Be Told: I feel that that AT May want to have honest communication with you next time. This could mean getting to know each other as bit more or deciding on where to take the relationship. Maybe AT wants to see where things stand between the two of you. I do not we anything sexual or romantic here. I just see more communication coming.
I hope this makes sense!