Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle for exchange & feedback

Libertya

Hi Everyone!
*****THREAD IS CLOSED*****
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE EXCHANGES FOR ME, PLEASE DO SO****

I am doing one card readings from the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle deck by Lacy Cavendish for exchange and feedback.

****Repeat Questions welcome***
***NO health or legal questions****
I will try to get questions answered as soon as possible.

Let's have fun!

amaya1

Do you see me with Ab make a relationship tomorrow at F

Noni

Hi Libertya

I'd like to exchange with Lenny :)
My question is:
What do the Faeries say about how project P will progress in the next 8 weeks i.e. 2 months?

Please post your question soon!

Cheers
:)

cherryberry

I have one, where will things go between me and mm in the next 2 weeks?

Libertya

Do you see me with Ab make a relationship tomorrow at F

Hi there!
I pulled The Gift.
This means that tomorrow AB will offer you something either emotionally or material wise. AB may give you a special gift tomorrow or propose a relationship to you. The question is will you accept his offer no matter what it is? What ever he offers you tomorrow will be special. :) You will have to find out what it is. It could be a relationship but it could be something else. You will have to let me know what happens!

Libertya

Hi Libertya

I'd like to exchange with Lenny :)
My question is:
What do the Faeries say about how project P will progress in the next 8 weeks i.e. 2 months?

Please post your question soon!

Cheers
:)

Hi there!
I pulled Her Special Place. This is a new deck and I'm going to try my best here. This can mean one of two things here. This card kind of symbolises healing and taking a break from something stressful. There is a feeling of solitude here. So, I feel that during the next 8 weeks you may be trying to recover from a stressful situation. This may mean that you will take a time out before the project gets complete. You may be reflecting on how to go about getting this project done. This card kind of picked up your feelings rather than how the project will progress. Is this project stressful? Because I see you taking a timeout in this card and reflecting on something. The other interpretation is you completing this project and recovering from the stress of it. Does any of this make sense to you? I was a little confused when this card came up.

Libertya

I have one, where will things go between me and mm in the next 2 weeks?

Hi there!
I pulled Sacred to Fly.
I don't think anything spectacular will happen between you and MM in the next two weeks. Have you been waiting for something? This card is saying that in the right timing something will happen. Sometimes you have to wait patiently and in divine timing the right thing will happen. You will have to do a lot of waiting before somethibg happens. Something beautiful will happen in the future, you just have to patient. Divine timing plays a huge role in your love life! Just stay patient. :) I hope this made sense!

Noni

Hi there!
I pulled Her Special Place. This is a new deck and I'm going to try my best here. This can mean one of two things here. This card kind of symbolises healing and taking a break from something stressful. There is a feeling of solitude here. So, I feel that during the next 8 weeks you may be trying to recover from a stressful situation. This may mean that you will take a time out before the project gets complete. You may be reflecting on how to go about getting this project done. This card kind of picked up your feelings rather than how the project will progress. Is this project stressful? Because I see you taking a timeout in this card and reflecting on something. The other interpretation is you completing this project and recovering from the stress of it. Does any of this make sense to you? I was a little confused when this card came up.

Thanks for the reading Libertya :)

I can't really relate to it....project has been on hold so I've been resting lol but I'm anxious for it to start and get the ball rolling.
SO I guess it won't be starting any time soon.
Appreciate the reading hun

cherryberry

Hi there!
I pulled Sacred to Fly.
I don't think anything spectacular will happen between you and MM in the next two weeks. Have you been waiting for something? This card is saying that in the right timing something will happen. Sometimes you have to wait patiently and in divine timing the right thing will happen. You will have to do a lot of waiting before somethibg happens. Something beautiful will happen in the future, you just have to patient. Divine timing plays a huge role in your love life! Just stay patient. :) I hope this made sense!

hm this resonates greatly actually! I think we are both scared and tentative but interested in each other, very slow movement towards each other and it does indeed feel like sometimes the timing is right, we connect and it feels like we have done this before. He is amazing :)
But then sometimes I am worried and start ovethinking and get really worried. Right now for example I have gotten it in my head that he might be seeing someone :-/

When you say a lot more waiting, did you get a sense of how much longer? Months??

And you mean between us or in my romantic life in general (ie with someone else than him)

pdmishh

Hi!

I would love some advice for my love life please!