a new book on TdM reading

Sulis

Excellent!
Just ordered it :D.

kenji

Dear Yoav,

Congrats, you've finally done it!:)
I bought one with joy and have started reading it.

Thank you for your splendid work for TdM lovers:D

momentarylight

Thanks. Just purchased it :)

garmonbozia

Congratulations Yoav!
Any chance of it being printed physically? Even with Amazon's print on demand service?

I love my Kindle, but never read reference books on it.

Sulis

I think I've just discovered that this is the way I read and it has a name - 'Open reading' :D.

Yoav Ben-Dov

thank you all - i am getting many positive feedbacks and this is encouraging and heartwarming.

one small thing: no matter how many times i revise, there are mistakes that remain - and the force/justice numbering still gets me confused. so there is one picture in section 3 where the pic shows the force instead of justice.

i corrected this in the kindle file - you can upload the revised version by going to the "manage my kindle" page and choosing "update". or just ignore..

this is the only mistake pointed so far, but if you find any more - please let me know so i can correct.

also, i got to learn some things about kindle book preparation in the process - if anyone considers self-publishing on kindle, maybe i can give some useful advice, so feel free to ask.

and, anything in the way of sharing info about the book, writing a review (on the amazon site and elsewhere), recommending - this will be of much help. i don't have any publisher or company or PR, so i do it just by asking people who like the book to share their impressions.. (and thank you for this, Jema)

Richard

I caught the Justice-Force mistake and got a chuckle out of it. :joke: So far I have found no others.

Yoav Ben-Dov

and - about a paper edition - i am planning to do so. but it will take some time.

Flaxen

I've bought a copy on my Kindle and so far I'm enjoying the book very much.
It's so clearly explained and fits very well with how I like to read TdM but has also given me plenty more food for thought. :)