A new de-enabling thread

nisaba

magpie9 said:
Well if Greggers won't buy it, it is a total waste of time and unfit for anything but starting campfires.

We Must Have Some Standards, after all.
Are you hinting, perhaps, that the lovely Gregory is ... <gasp> ... less than selective?????

gregory

firefrost said:
If greggers won't buy it, forget it. I mean, you've only got to look at the Charmed and that animal tarot thingy that she actually did buy... :bugeyed:
Er, fair comment..... :|

nisaba said:
Are you hinting, perhaps, that the lovely Gregory is ... <gasp> ... less than selective?????
The bit of that I take issue with is the LOVELY bit..... Lovely - gregory ain't.

Selective - financially, mostly :D These days.... Which also rules out the Urnash :( :D

magpie9

gregory said:
Er, fair comment..... :|

The bit of that I take issue with is the LOVELY bit.....
You are our friend, Dear Gregory, so of course you are Lovely. We are all Lovely, no matter what. It's in the bylaws, page 16, Paragraph two, line seven. Only truly lovely people would do all the heavy lifting required to de-enable some otherwise intelligent tarotist lost in the throes of Deck Lust. We are like Quinine to Malaria, Penicillin to STD's....... the list goes on...perhaps someday a couple of hundred years from now,there will be a De-enabling Pioneers Appreciation Day in our honor. It will be a huge shopping weekend. :angel:

MysticalMoose

*shakes head in horror*

Well thanks folks....for this evening I have experienced two of the most hideous tarot-abominations ever :bugeyed: The Urnash is plain fugly & strange but the Phantasmagoric!!! :bugeyed: ~ I am boggling hysterically at the nastiness of those evil little creatures...they look like the by-product of some weird & possibly hallucinagenic indulgences:bugeyed:

*goes in search of a drink*

MM :bugeyed:

WinterRose

magpie9 said:
It's in the bylaws, page 16, Paragraph two, line seven. :

You forgot Clause 19. ;)

Anton Tikimirov

Oh my you guys are rough!

magpie9

CelticDruidess said:
You forgot Clause 19. ;)
Ooooops. :eek: O the terrible shame, the shame of it all. My mind is going.....The body's all slid downhill, and here goes the mind as well...:bugeyed: there'll be no Original Parts left at all...

WinterRose

*Giggles*

Anton - oh, we are, we are...but hey, that's what this thread's all about! ;)

MysticalMoose

Can someone please invent an emoticon that waggles it's eyebrows?

insert waggling eyebrow emote here____________

:D

I love this thread!

Now.....

I am finding the Guardians of Wisdom Tarot rather alluring this evening...I wanted it a while ago but couldnt find one without ordering from the author/artist who incidentally is very friendly & sent me a nice email :)...help me out here lovely people!

MM :D

magpie9

That's an Oracle, isn't it?