A new de-enabling thread

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
And the contorting elephants doing tantric sex in the Pentacles didn´t do a lot for me either.
<watering eyes>

Anton Tikimirov

Le Fanu said:
And the contorting elephants doing tantric sex in the Pentacles didn´t do a lot for me either....

The deck is on sale at Mystic Journeys on Merrimon Ave., here in Asheville. You know now I have got to go get it just to see the elephants. Thanks alot.

Le Fanu

No need to buy the deck...

You can see it at taroteca

Those elephants can do some funny positions

Cat*

Le Fanu said:
And the contorting elephants doing tantric sex in the Pentacles didn´t do a lot for me either....
Now you have me curious... :D

ETA: Just saw your link - and am underwhelmed. This doesn't live up to what I've heard about elephant sex at all...

Anton Tikimirov

Le Fanu said:
No need to buy the deck...

You can see it at taroteca

Those elephants can do some funny positions

Actually? That kind of worked for me. I am definately buying this deck tomorrow. The Bad news? You failed as my de-enabler. The good news? I need help in these matters.

gregory

Anton Tikimirov said:
The deck is on sale at Mystic Journeys on Merrimon Ave., here in Asheville. You know now I have got to go get it just to see the elephants. Thanks alot.
No you don't. Go to the zoo. See REAL elephants do REAL elephant sex.....

And if you are DESPERATE - some of the carvings in the temples at Khajuraho show some VERY unusual things among elephants. Also between elephants and humans - not to mention the horses.....

I was quite startled - and believe me., that's saying something ! Also rather relieved that I found the BEST (? ! ;)) ones when I went back in the afternoon with just a friend, rather than seeing them with the whole tour group. It can be embarrassing studying such things in a group.....

You think having the YOGA in your home is embarrassing ??? you ain't seen nothing yet..... You will be cut out of polite society.....

Anton Tikimirov

gregory said:

And if you are DESPERATE - some of the carvings in the temples at Khajuraho show some VERY unusual things among elephants. Also between elephants and humans - not to mention the horses.....

I was quite startled - and believe me., that's saying something ! Also rather relieved that I found the BEST (? ! ;)) ones when I went back in the afternoon with just a friend, rather than seeing them with the whole tour group. It can be embarrassing studying such things in a group.....

You think having the YOGA in your home is embarrassing ??? you ain't seen nothing yet..... You will be cut out of polite society.....

Just when I had forgotten how rough you all play!

MysticalMoose

gregory said:

Is this a whole new thread? elephant voyeurism :bugeyed:...ermm...where exactly is Khajuraho? :|

Anton Tikimirov

MysticalMoose said:
Is this a whole new thread? elephant voyeurism :bugeyed:...ermm...where exactly is Khajuraho? :|

I have no idea where Khajuraho is, honestly I don't even know who Khajuraho is....I am going to go sit quietly in the corner until after work tomorrow, when I swing buy Mystic Journeys to buy this deck and get educated on elephants.

gregory

India. Mine holilday of a lifetime (long story....)

I recommend it most highly. Also - the trip will cost you SO much that you won't NEED this thread any more; you will be working three jobs to pay it off.....