a pretty Lenormand variation, I think...

Alta

Just reading the description, it appears that the cards will not be laminated. Something to consider.

Unusual and attractive deck.

faunabay

I think someone had found these and Lee posted a link on the thread listing lenormand decks??? I know I've seen them before. I think they're quite interesting! Very unusal! I like that the box is make out of an altoid tin!! :)

HearthCricket

I own one of these and they are very pretty. She does a lovely job with them. Mine was made with a gorgeous bag to go with it. The cards are not laminated, but I would not want them to be, as it would take away from the Etsy/Vintage charm of them. I am using mine alone and with my Zerner Farber deck, and though I have to be gentle, they do shuffle nicely. The artwork is gorgeous and has such an antique appeal about them, like a Victorian scrapbook. I love mine!

MareSaturni

Oh, this deck is GORGEOUS!

I wonder if she would ship it to Brazil?

Really, really pretty!

lilith_in_tree

thanks folks, I think I'm going to pick one of these up--it's so unique and attracts me much more than a lot of oracle decks I've seen.
And Marina, I just took a look at her shop--it says she does ship to Brazil ;)

MysticalMoose

these are so lovely I would love a set. The colours & antiquey feel really appeal to me...I WANT>>>>>:D

AJ

Isn't there an issue with copyright here? Is Madam Lenormand's Oracle Cards a generic term? Someone must still hold the rights to the name as they are still being published professionally.

Sorry, but intellectual thieves get on my last nerve. I hope I'm wrong in this case...

ilweran

AJ said:
Isn't there an issue with copyright here? Is Madam Lenormand's Oracle Cards a generic term? Someone must still hold the rights to the name as they are still being published professionally.

Sorry, but intellectual thieves get on my last nerve. I hope I'm wrong in this case...

I think you are. Lot's of companies are publishing Lenormand decks, not just one - off the top of my head I've got decks published by AGM Muller, Lo Scarabeo and Piatnik. I think it's just a term for a type of cartomancy deck.

ravenwynter

HI i just recieved my deck from pam this afternoon and they are beautiful!