A Q about Daily Readings

Celcius

I've been doing a 4 card spread...

AFTERNOON--1-2
EVENING--l---4-3

Sometimes my mind shifts while shuffling, so I ask of you...

What do you think about while shuffling for the day?

RubyRuby

I try to concentrate on myself and my upcoming day, but my mind shifts as well. So my shuffling goes something like this "Me, myself, and I, me myself and I, I have that report due today, oh crap, smarten up, concentrate, me myself and I, me myself and I" :) I try to make sure my mind is on me when I'm done shuffling.

Lain_82

mmm..... I can't concentrate on anything for too long so I make sure I know what the spread positions are and then, while shuffling I just relax and think about the day ahead of me.... If I try to think about the spread for too long then the spread itself sort of looses its meaning and I get really confused. ;)

shaveling

For my daily draw, I don't pay a lot of attention to the shuffle, since I fan the deck and draw the two or three cards for the day. If the positions have meanings assigned to them, I'll usually think or say the meaning of the position as I draw the card.

Edge

I wonder what cards I'm about to draw.. can't really say I think about anything in particular while shuffling. ;)

ravenest

When I read for others I always say; "Shuffle the cards and think about why you want a card reading?"

I do the same for myself.

Astraea Aurora

When I shuffle I usually think "Hey spirit guide, don`t play a joke on me!" My spirit guide does so quite often (then cards flip out of the deck).
Or I just relax and think of nothing (sometimes hard to do :)).

Citrin

RubyRuby said:
I try to concentrate on myself and my upcoming day, but my mind shifts as well. So my shuffling goes something like this "Me, myself, and I, me myself and I, I have that report due today, oh crap, smarten up, concentrate, me myself and I, me myself and I" :) I try to make sure my mind is on me when I'm done shuffling.
That made me laugh. :D I'm the same.