lol... a little wierd

Vessy

every since i became interested in tarot,my cat is hanging around me more.... he used to hate me, but now he sleeps in my room (compared to before him not even showing his face to me, or when eh saw me he would run as fast as he could).... he's actually sleeping right behind me as i type this LOL.....

Bad_Calvin

Maybe you are relaxing more?

Fulgour

Hi Vessy!

It might be your Aura :)

Agathe

This is so cute. I've heard cats know those things. How? I have no clue :D

SerpentaAzothi

When ever I use tarot my cat climbs all over me, she is being curious, sometimes she throws them off where I am reading. lol. Thats just my take.

Serpenta

Vessy

lol.. my cats is cliche black cat (long hair, domestic)... maybe the urban legends are true.... lol his name is george (the "earth-worker") :p...hmmm

Bad_Calvin

You know a little something funny about my cats.
I use to hate cats.

My wife about 3 years ago brought home two kittens. She asked me and my son to name them. My son wanted to call the girl cat Spiderman. We call her Spidey. I called the other one Venom. Spidey did not like me, not even for a second. I would pick the cat up and pet it, but it would just jump off my lap and run to my wife, or away from the room. Venom on the other hand was very luvable and I actually ended up in a short time saying "ya know catz are not all the bad". I would play, sleep and carry venom just about everywhere. I really did like the cat. Spidey, grew to just not like me at all, but loved my wife and kids.

Anyway, we took the cats to get their front claws out. Venom died in the surgery becasue of an oversized heart.

I was pretty sad about the whole thing, I took Venom from the vet and buried him in the backyard.

Spidey was visibly upset about her brother being gone. She did not go to my wife or my kids she would go to the window, and to me. Then after a while Spidey came around to everyone but chooses to come to me more then everyone else. If my wife is petting spidey, and I walk in spidey jumps from my wife's petting and comes to me without me calling her or anything. My wife says "I see how I rate", which is pretty funny because spidey was not really my cat to begin with.

I have a hard time believing cats really have feelings, but it is hard to put any other label on it. Spidey used me to get over the loss of her brother (since I was close to him).

It is odd, but I am thinking that maybe your cat just "came around" and needs some love, and perhaps was just being shy about it to begin with. Or just senses you need it. Or it likes to be around you when you are relaxed and reading your cards.

Who knows? It is just nice to have the companionship.
I like cats now... btw

Lain_82

that's funny..... I love animals. all of them. But cats... I mean I like them, but except for one that died while I was still very young (like 6 or 7) it has always been hard for me to build up a relationship with them.
This summer my grandma bought a kitten, her name is "Moni" and she's the cutest cat I've ever seen.... I didn't really pay a lot of attention to her but from day one Moni started to follow me everywhere. She loves to sleep with me and if I'm around she stops being afraid of my dogs, Bartolome and Duende. I never had that kind of relationship with any cat, but never connected this with Tarot.... not that I think it is, but it's fun to guess. ;)