A Question About Saturn?

TemperanceAngel

Is that bleeping Saturn out of retrograde at the moment? Please help!

Fulgour

Kind Thoughts for Saturn

Saturn retrograde 2004
March 24, 2004 - August 30, 2004

Saturn retrograde 2005
March 26, 2005 - September 2, 2005

Saturn retrograde 2006
March 26, 2006 - September 4, 2006

TemperanceAngel

So does that mean saturn is out of retrogade and if so, where is it?

lunalafey

TemperanceAngel said:
So does that mean saturn is out of retrogade and if so, where is it?

As of this very moment
Saturn position is 27 deg. 21 min. of Cancer

TemperanceAngel

lunalafey said:
As of this very moment
Thnaks luna! I thought that baby was right on top of me at the moment!

lunalafey

Is that bleeping Saturn out of retrograde at the moment? Please help!

so what is Saturn doing to you?

TemperanceAngel

Well, what isn't that bleeping Saturn doing to me! It feels like my return re-visited, I'm 33...

Right just before exams YAY, I think it will calm down in December. I have a list as long as my arm of woes, some have been very drastic. Big changes in my life.

We live and we learn, right?!

WhiteRaven

lunalafey said:
As of this very moment

Here's a REAL "duh" question....what's it mean and do when the almighty Saturn is in retrograde?

paradoxx

Because the radius of the orbits of the planets, our view of our celestial neighbors will sometimes catch them in a direct point-to-point linier view. But the planets don't stop, but because we are curving along the eclipbical orbit, our view of (in this case) Saturn is extended, but that extension also causes the body to move "backwards" in the sky thus the Retrograde label.

It was the irregular obit that the denziens of the pre-columbian 'flat=Earth' that thought that these lights in the sky that did their own thing were Gods, hence why the planets were named for the ancient Pantheon.

When a body goes retrograde, its energies get redirected to other goals. Saturn in Cancer puts stress and reality on family scenerios, diffficult changes are being accepted, and denied at the same time. Cancers and Capricorns will be the most affected, Leos will feel Saturn backing off spurring leadership qualities. Jupiter in Libra brings forth fortunne unrestricted by Saturn's move backwards.

Mercury will be going retrograde in December in Sagitatrius and bring some coummunication and travel concerns..