Ace of Cups

Rusty Neon

Thanks, Vincent, for the detailed reply on the number assignments.

Vincent said:
I have heard people say this before. Do you have an 'original' deck, or are you using a re-colored version like the Universal or Albano... sometimes details can get lost.

My RW deck is the English-language Rider-Waite Tarot in the yellow US Games games with the manuscripty font (not the new more Times Roman like type they now use for the R-W Tarot). That manuscripty font is the one US Games still uses for the Universal Waite (go figure!).

Peredur

Missing Yod

You have to also count the white (not blue) yod tucked up next to the wrist between the stream of water and the cloud.
Bob

cartarum

the ace of cups

the ace of cups, to me, symbolizes the brain. mostly, its the emotions, or the stability of the emotions. in some instances, it can detect the instability of a situation, so reversed its kinda like the tower. generally speaking, it is the nature of the emotions involved in the situation. upright it is happiness, or just emotions.
reversed, it is the instability of the same. something that would make you unstable. most likely when the eight of wands reversed is there.
~A~