Ace of Pentacles

Sade

I dont want to post the whole readin cos I basically get it but wanted some opinions on ace of pentacles in 'what your heart is tellin you -what you are really feelling' position

I interpreted it to mean that maybe you see a very real possibility or opportunity with this person for love???????

Or they are a realistic option?

Or you feel you could build something stable with this person?

Or .... they have no romantic feelings at all!
However I would think out of the entire deck a different card would come up

Obviously ace of cups is more lovely dovey and self explanatory ....

All opinions welcome

thx in advance

caridwen

For me Ace of Pentacles is a realistic opportunity. And yes it is something you can build on. You always want Pentacles in a love spread otherwise the situation is based on very shaky ground as Pentacles are earth.

Your heart is telling you that this is a realistic, pragmatic situation that has potential to grow into something solid.

Thirteen

Ace of Pentacles would say that what you're *really* feeling is more pragmatic. Did you ever read or see one of the "Pride and Prejudice" movies? Lizzy won't marry her pedantic cousin as she has no feelings for him. But her friend, Charlotte, accepts his proposal. Lizzy is horrified as she knows Charlotte can't love this man, but her friend says that she's not getting any younger, this is a good prospect offering her home, husband, respectability; he's also a good man, and mutual feelings may come later. Why should she give up this lucky opportunity for something that may never come her way, something as ephemeral as love?

Ace Pentacles means, I think, that someone might be starting to feel this way; they may not admit it to themselves, but that's what's really in their heart: that maybe it's better to go for the guy who is actually standing there and proposing--and hope they grow to love him later--then wait for some elusive, and perhaps unrealistic "soul mate" that they'll love on first sight. Remember, however, Aces are only the seed of something. It hasn't taken root yet or developed yet, but it's going in that direction.

Another possibility is that the person feels simply a physical attraction to the other person and is drawn to that, but to nothing else.

WaterSong

I think the ace of pentacles is truly something you want to see in the case you mention....this ace is about having the opportunity to make something real,to start the process of bringing something to fruition...it is the seed,and the awarness that something is valuable and has great potential.
Work is still required,but the seed carries all what is to be in itself....

For me pentacles are just about material richness or value,they also speak of spiritual value,something worth the effort. This ace has come to mean in my readings a gift, a generous gesture,a great opportunity and also generosity,not only material,but of the heart. Also pentacles for me mean beauty,earthy beauty...any. object of art,a beautiful person....you can say this person sees the beauty and worth of the chance he/she has with the other.

I am really happy when it appears, it is a very positive card.....good luuck :)

poivre

Ace of Pentacles

God's asking you to "trust" that this situation will turn out
the way it is meant to be.

Your heart is telling you to "trust", it's a beginning...you've just begun

There is a thread on AT someone posted that Pentacles to them was Trust...
eg Ace- In God we Trust
I don't know who posted it, but I always remembered the Ace...
"God wants you to trust that everything will be fine"

poivre
:)

PAMUYA

Aces are a bit tricky for me. With any card I dare not use the term positive or negative...everything is relative to the question and an individual response, especially when "love" is involved. Aces are like a seed, a possibility of something to blossom, if everything falls into place. In the position
what you are really feeling' position
Ace of Pentacles, I would think that this person has expectations to be fulfilled before feelings would arise. There is room for these feelings to grow if conditions are right. Meaning there are conditions, I would see more of the Ace of cups as unconditional feelings of love, feelings rule all, pentacles are more conditional, you would have to work for it. What you are really feeling, "I can see myself with them if..." (you fill in the blank), or it could mean a physical attraction. I wouldn't use "love" quite yet.

Thirteen

Don't forget the card's position in the spread!

this ace is about having the opportunity to make something real,to start the process of bringing something to fruition...it is the seed,and the awarness that something is valuable and has great potential.

God's asking you to "trust" that this situation will turn out
the way it is meant to be.
These are very nice interpretations of the Ace/Pents....but we should remember the position in the spread. This wasn't in the position of "What should I do?" or "What does it mean?"--it was in the position of "How do I really feel?" Meaning--however this person may or may not want to feel, or thinks they feel, here is the real, honest-to-god feeling they are having. And it in no way means that they are right, or that god is giving them a message to go for it, or that this great potential is really there.

It only means that they *feel* that they should trust, and *feel* that there is potential.

I think we always have to be very careful to remember the position of a card in the spread--and the question asked for that matter, so as not to give the person we're reading for a misleading message. We don't want to tell someone: "this card says go for it!" when really the position only says, "You *feel* like you should go for it." That is a very important and major difference in the message, yes?

WaterSong

These are very nice interpretations of the Ace/Pents....but we should remember the position in the spread. This wasn't in the position of "What should I do?" or "What does it mean?"--it was in the position of "How do I really feel?" Meaning--however this person may or may not want to feel, or thinks they feel, here is the real, honest-to-god feeling they are having. And it in no way means that they are right, or that god is giving them a message to go for it, or that this great potential is really there.

It only means that they *feel* that they should trust, and *feel* that there is potential.

I think we always have to be very careful to remember the position of a card in the spread--and the question asked for that matter, so as not to give the person we're reading for a misleading message. We don't want to tell someone: "this card says go for it!" when really the position only says, "You *feel* like you should go for it." That is a very important and major difference in the message, yes?

Yes,you are right..so in this posittion I would read it as the person feels that they have found a great opportunity,that holds great potential.it is also up to them to make this grow,but with this ace I feel the person is aware of the worth of the opportunity and are feeling willing to put the work.

I am on my phone so I cannot see very well :) still,love learning while at work:...

Sade

it was in the position of "How do I really feel?" Meaning--however this person may or may not want to feel, or thinks they feel, here is the real, honest-to-god feeling they are having.

Exactly Thirteen and that is why I was strugglin a bit

Thanks for everyone for their answers -- I like the Pride and Prejudice example lol
Maybe that would be an ace of swords feelin too cos she is makin a rational logical decision to marry a man she doesn't love but I suppose the ace of pents would be the 'potential' she sees for a long term ten of pents marriage/ secure 'happy' ending.

When I VERY first started readin I always wanted to see all cups in love readings but realised that nothin tends to materialise when you just get them lol

I like pents but not too many and not just pents of course

I quite like the ace of pents romantically cos it reminds me of someone bein handed a lucky coin and holding onto it.

Judgin by everyones replies I'd summarise that the seed has been planted and the potential for growth is there.

nisaba

The Ace Pentacles tells me that the foundations are very physical, and unless the relationship develops on other levels, it will falter when the sex wears our or one or the other person becomes less physically appealing through the aging process.