Ace of Wands and contact?

Libra289

As an outcome, would the Ace of Wands be seen as a 'yes'?
I asked about an old friend of mine who hasn't contacted me, if they would in the future. I see this as a new beginning, although I'm not too sure.

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

rwcarter

I tend to see the Aces as potential, so the potential is there for this person to contact you, but it's not definite.

billycourty

I asked this same question not too long ago (about this exact card), and for me, I ended up contacting the person I was asking about, and he contacted me back.

I don't know if he would have, had I not initiated however.

So I do see it as communication and also, I see it as a "olive" branch being offered from one person to another.

Just my 2cents
Jay

happyfish

My thoughts are similar to what billycourty said. The Ace of Wands makes me think that if contact is to happen with this person, you're going to be the one to initiate it. The Ace of Wands is an 'active' card. In the Rider Waite version, notice that the hand actively 'holds' the wand. This suggests you being the one to 'take the reigns' and reach out. The Aces of Cups & Pentacles are the receptive cards (the hand, palm up, passively 'receives' in those cards). If you had the Ace of Cups or Pentacles, I'd see it as more likely that you'd be on the 'receiving' end of contact.

Libra289

My thoughts are similar to what billycourty said. The Ace of Wands makes me think that if contact is to happen with this person, you're going to be the one to initiate it. The Ace of Wands is an 'active' card. In the Rider Waite version, notice that the hand actively 'holds' the wand. This suggests you being the one to 'take the reigns' and reach out. The Aces of Cups & Pentacles are the receptive cards (the hand, palm up, passively 'receives' in those cards). If you had the Ace of Cups or Pentacles, I'd see it as more likely that you'd be on the 'receiving' end of contact.

Thanks, so would the Ace of Wands mean that if I did contact that person that I'd get a positive response, if any response at all?

Libra289

I asked this same question not too long ago (about this exact card), and for me, I ended up contacting the person I was asking about, and he contacted me back.

I don't know if he would have, had I not initiated however.

So I do see it as communication and also, I see it as a "olive" branch being offered from one person to another.

Just my 2cents
Jay

Thank you Jay, but was the contact you received positive? I'm unsure whether to contact this person as it's been too long ...

happyfish

Thanks, so would the Ace of Wands mean that if I did contact that person that I'd get a positive response, if any response at all?

I'm not sure about that, because as rwcarter said, I see the Aces as potential. But there are other cards you could have drawn that I'd see as being more likely to indicate a negative response (4 of Cups, as a random example).