King of Cups guy

Marsy

Anyone in a relationship with a King of Cups guy?

This guy I work with has been expressing great interest in me so I gave him my number but he hasn't called me yet. He still shows interest at work like coming to my department, smiling whenever he sees me so I pulled some cards and he turned up as the King of Cups but I have no experience with dating a KoC.

I know he's interested but the fact that he hasn't called has me confused...

I did get the 10 of Cups in the outcome position if that helps.

the world is saved

The King of Cups has his emotions and his intellect in balance, so even though he is an emotional sort of guy, he's not necessarily going to show you that too much. He has his emotions well under control.

I had a King of Cups in my life for a long time, honestly I think the best, wisest, kindest person I have ever known. Highly emotional, but you wouldn't necessarily have known that unless you got really close.

Personally I would be encouraging to him in gentle ways, but give him his space, recognise that he needs to come to situations on his own terms.

RaaD

A trick with him. He likes to help. Do not deny his helping hand when he offers it

the world is saved

A trick with him. He likes to help. Do not deny his helping hand when he offers it

Yes! I used to laugh at the fact that my guy seemed to love the idea of a damsel in distress, needing his help. :-D

danieljuk

lovely cards to get for a potential partner! This King will show love and emotions and kindness. However he is also diplomatic and maybe a little shy of calling. I think that could be it. He could be a little reserved before opening up :)

etherealtarot

I don't have any experience with KoC men. But I see them as the type of guy to take you out to a nice restaurant and bring you flowers... although not want to be too touchy feeling in public.

I've heard that the KoC represents Cancer men as well but for some reason I always think of my cappy (capricorn) male friends with the KoC.

Sulis

How are you seeing him as a 'King of Cups guy' and what's your interpretation of the 10 of Cups in the 'outcome' position?

The posting rules (click) at the top of Using Tarot Cards ask that if the cards you're discussing are part of a reading you need to interpret yourself and then come back with feedback for each person who replies..

Marsy

lovely cards to get for a potential partner! This King will show love and emotions and kindness. However he is also diplomatic and maybe a little shy of calling. I think that could be it. He could be a little reserved before opening up :)

Yes I think he's a bit shy of calling also, like not that he doesn't want too but he may fear saying the wrong thing or something.

He certainly does love to help so the saving a damsel in distress is so true for him! He looks for any opportunity to help me and it was kind of weird at first because I'm very independent so I don't necessarily look for someone to help me, I just take care of it myself. However its been very refreshing to know I can rely on him to help me and I feel secure in trusting his judgment.

I also get the feeling he knows he really likes me and wants to be absolutely sure the feelings are mutual before he puts it all out there.

Marsy

The King of Cups has his emotions and his intellect in balance, so even though he is an emotional sort of guy, he's not necessarily going to show you that too much. He has his emotions well under control.

I had a King of Cups in my life for a long time, honestly I think the best, wisest, kindest person I have ever known. Highly emotional, but you wouldn't necessarily have known that unless you got really close.

Personally I would be encouraging to him in gentle ways, but give him his space, recognise that he needs to come to situations on his own terms.

Yes that's why I went ahead and gave him my number although he didn't ask because through his actions I knew he was interested in me but didn't really know how to approach the asking me out/for my number subject especially at the work place. So when the opportunity presented itself, I discretely gave him my number and I could literally see the excitement on his face that he was happy I "got him" sort of speak and he didn't have to come out of his comfort zone for me to get the message.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Marsy, as Sulis has pointed out, you need to provide your own interpretations of all cards you have listed. Please do so. Other posters, please hold off on further replies until the posting guidelines have been followed.