Ace of Wands - recurring when asking about communication?

ironker

Hey,
I keep getting the ace of wands in various positions in spreads and also when pulling a single card, each time in relation to why X is communicating with Y. They are an estranged couple, if the context helps. I see ace of wands as new beginnings - so I would perhaps read it as going their separate ways, yet that doesn't really make sense if its about WHY someone is in contact? Could it be new beginnings?

Feeling a bit confused on this one so any insights would be really helpful.

Thanks!

tarotbear

If you think of the Ace Wands as a 'hand waving a magic wand' or a hand giving 'thumbs up' it could mean things are going to fall into place very easily, but it does not tell you what 'those things' are going to be; could be anything from a total reconciliation to a divorce decree.....

Thirteen

Question makes it all about X

I keep getting the ace of wands in various positions in spreads and also when pulling a single card, each time in relation to why X is communicating with Y. T...perhaps read it as going their separate ways, yet that doesn't really make sense if its about WHY someone is in contact? Could it be new beginnings?
If you'd asked, "What's happening between X & Y?" and got the Ace/Wands, then you could say that there's a new spark between them or at least that they're trying to "re-spark" the relationship. But you asked why X is communicating with Y. So the focus is on "X" only.

So what your Ace/Wands means is that X wants to "re-spark" the relationship with Y. Or, more likely, X is putting out feelers to see if the relationship can be re-sparked. Now maybe X is doing this because Y did something to suggest interest, but you can't know that from the question/card.

What "Y" thinks or wants or might be after isn't in the question, and therefore, not to be read in that card. This is about X only. And, as Tarotbear pointed out, being an Ace, X's attempt to light a new spark is as likely to go out as catch fire.