"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

Autumn in March - genius x 2...! :)

Pen

strings of life

I've been offline all weekend until now.

goldenweb said:
Does anyone know what timezone the site is tuned to? I'd have to either post early on a new day or wait for a day with no post. Or maybe add my post above the original for that day, but I don't like to interfere with someone else's post.

Does any of the above make sense? :)

The bat is awesome...

Pen
It was set to UTC + 0 (?) and I just changed it to EST.

goldenweb said:
And ab fab posts, everyone. But I wish we could have the latest readings at the top too. Perhaps aurarcana will be able to fix things.
I made this change.

gregory, do you think it's best to just leave the Dear Aisselle readings page the way it is instead of changing it to what I PMed you about (a form going to an email that you all have to check, and then each reading is a post on the blog)?

Everyone who has sign-in access, if you see spam comments, feel free to delete them as they come. Thanks :).

gregory

aurarcana said:
I've been offline all weekend until now.

It was set to UTC + 0 (?) and I just changed it to EST.

I made this change.

gregory, do you think it's best to just leave the Dear Aisselle readings page the way it is instead of changing it to what I PMed you about (a form going to an email that you all have to check, and then each reading is a post on the blog)?

Everyone who has sign-in access, if you see spam comments, feel free to delete them as they come. Thanks :).

I think that's brilliant - how did you DO that ! (I spent hours reading the help files !) And I think it works fine like that - I think probably we'd get more people posting than emailing.... and it does mean we don't all have to check her email !! It was just so frustrating having to go to the bottom for new stuff !

Thanks aurarcana ! :love: It is really going viral !

Jack

wow, love the new post. I can't believe the picture So good, glad you were discreet.

I'm starting to wish I was Aiselle now, I want to be in the fields with my goats instead of in the city.

Maybe I should request an advice reading from her.

gregory

JoelDee said:
wow, love the new post. I can't believe the picture So good, glad you were discreet.

I'm starting to wish I was Aiselle now, I want to be in the fields with my goats instead of in the city.

Maybe I should request an advice reading from her.
You know what page to ask on....

Lillie did the pic. She's SO clever and imaginative ! I was trying to hide your undies with draped fabric - never thought of a goat !

nisaba

gregory said:
Is that facebook page set up for the public yet ? (like LS's is..) - someone said further up what was required....
The group is as public as I can get it. Facebook changes their layout about every two minutes, and I can no longer work out how to start a page as opposed to a group. Silly, as I started a page of my own, (link included for example purposes of how it comes up publicly only),but I can't do it any more. Anyone wanna instruct a Stupid Old Lady?

nisaba

JoelDee said:
those pendants would make good presents.
It would be funny for Aiselle to have a page of things she makes which are really rubbish or just plain weird.
Goat poo in sealed, externally sterile clear plastic containers with a loop on the lid so you can wear them around the neck, perhaps?

Oh, and perhaps Le Fanu is appalled by how she is developing, and doesn't want a bar of her any more. Leave him alone. Sometimes he *does* show signs of being slightly more grown-up than we are, after all.

nisaba

nisaba said:
Goat poo in sealed, externally sterile clear plastic containers with a loop on the lid so you can wear them around the neck, perhaps?
[size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay! [size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay! [size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay! [size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay! [size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay! [size=+2]$$$[/size] Ebay!

tarotlyn

LOL...to everything...and the blog...OMG...so funny you guys! (and goats)
...goat poop to hang on your neck...LOL :laugh: Ha ha...

ETA...
Forgot to add that you all had your thinking caps (i.e. foil hats) on
when you thought this whole thing up...LOL...:laugh:

Pen

Lillie said:
I can make crap things!

A section of Aisselle's creations is a good idea. Maybe when things slow down a bit we could start a new heading.

Posted today, but I'm busy this week, so will probably only have time to read.

Aisselle has changed me. I really really fancy one of those pendants now...

Pen