"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

kwaw

gregory said:
The rooster is called Clarence. Did I not say :D It's after the lad at school who stopped Aisselle being bullied for scratching her intertrigo....

I have an uncle named clarence, he hates his name, but he is a bit of a rooster too, as my aunt(s) discovered....

Pen

Seeker*13* said:
I saw the Dandelions, but didn't read through it. Duh! Thank you!

How could you not?!! And after Aisselle went to all the trouble of posting too...:(

Pen

Pen

gregory said:
The rooster is called Clarence. Did I not say :D It's after the lad at school who stopped Aisselle being bullied for scratching her intertrigo....

:D I'll update the list... Keep quiet about the intertrigo though - it might deter the clients...;)

pen

Pen

kwaw said:
I have an uncle named clarence, he hates his name, but he is a bit of a rooster too, as my aunt(s) discovered....

Perhaps he'll turn up for a reading...:D

Pen

Pen

I've updated the list of animals - it's post #213 on This thread.

Pen

kwaw

goldenweb said:
Perhaps he'll turn up for a reading...:D

Pen

And get Le Bateleur, who:

"knows the Arts of Toledo
and turns a cock into a hen."

Pen

Well, I googled The Arts of Toledo, but am none the wiser. The mind :bugeyed:s. Images of sharp instruments spring to mind... Ah wait - Toledo - got it!

Coincidentally, speaking of sharp instruments, TinFoil Hats = Swords, and Aisselle has had an enlightening experience today...:)

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
Well, I googled The Arts of Toledo, but am none the wiser. The mind :bugeyed:s. Images of sharp instruments spring to mind... Ah wait - Toledo - got it!

Coincidentally, speaking of sharp instruments, TinFoil Hats = Swords, and Aisselle has had an enlightening experience today...:)

Pen
Gosh. LOVELY card :)

kwaw

goldenweb said:

Ace of TinFoil Hats - Great Card!